Razors edge

Freerider

Sometime this week. I was there yesterday, and both Razors and Challenge had a good amount of snow. Blue will be able to continue blowing non stop for the next few days, and then maybe an hour or two of a break on two days, then non stop for the foreseeable future. But hey, the mountain will be fully open VERY SOON!

Sometime this week. I was there yesterday, and both Razors and Challenge had a good amount of snow. Blue will be able to continue blowing non stop for the next few days, and then maybe an hour or two of a break on two days, then non stop for the foreseeable future. But hey, the mountain will be fully open VERY SOON!

your goggles must have been covered in snow. razors and challenge do not have a good amount of snow on them at all. by the end of the week they will, but not now they dont. the mountain should be pretty damn close to completely open next weekend though.... except for maybe the Chute ;)

back on topic though, razors will most likely be open next weekend. but dont plan on skiing it, it will probably be closed for those lovely racers. hahahah

:huh:

Challenge is still bushwack city bro??? Next weekend should be MUCH better. Still kinda crowded out there on them there slopes today.

Any forecasts we should know about?

next weekend really should be a lot better iwth more than 2 trails for all of those people to go... as long as they dont go in the park...

I don't care about the Chute. I was just wondering why the only had one outlet. But lets not get into that.

But we still have Challenge to ski on :wiggle

EDIT:

When the hell will they start blowing snow on Switchback??

Edited by Danger

Thanks for the info dudes .... looks the first weekend of Feb should be good. How are the crowds with the 6 pack? Is it still a clusterfcuk on weekends?

The 6-pack is nice but the crowd builds up right off the ramp pretty badly. People coming off the lift are going right into the people that are just hanging out.. and it can be a pretty decent size crowd. Then mix in the people coming from the quad and having to go around that clusterfuck!

From what I heard from two friends of mine, Big Boulder and Shawnee were dead empty in the morning on Sunday. I go to Shawnee but once every 3-4 years, and BB about 5 times a year.. but if thats the case it is well worth it to head there than deal with this 6-pack issue on the weekends. Blue usually is crowded on weekends, but now with a high speed quad and 6-pack, the amount of people on Lazy Mile sunday was insane.