K-Mart, Monday

skimom

i'm sure you can drop your projects off at the front of your school with a note saying a very close family friend who lives in africa passed away during the night and you need to take a leave of absence

haha y eai wish i could do that but i cant afford to miss school im just barely getting by as it is now

if my friend and i go up, we'll charge $20 a head for a seat in his escalade... :P it includes a nice leather seat, thats it, and your guarenteed to arrive at your destination in under 4 hours and 15 minutes. GUARENTEED!

All additional passengers are reponsible for speeding tickets, as the Cadillac Escalade can easily cruise above 90mph

if my friend and i go up, we'll charge $20 a head for a seat in his escalade... :P it includes a nice leather seat, thats it, and your guarenteed to arrive at your destination in under 4 hours and 15 minutes.  GUARENTEED! 

All additional passengers are reponsible for speeding tickets, as the Cadillac Escalade can easily cruise above 90mph

ummm jeff u cant lie to me i can read u kno even tho i go to northampton and that .