snow making

LineSki

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is, how many patrolers/rangers ski and snowboard?

Anyone that works or even volunteers at CB has to remain anonymous here if they want to be free to be even slightly critical of CB. 'Dude, DaveK has made it perfectly clear with you and me that he's willing to cause problem with race careers should either of us be critical of their policies.

With me, he tried it; with you, as I recall, he threatened it.

And do any of us remember him threatening the admin of this board with some abiguous legal consequence should we state a negative opinion of CB?

What a JERKWAD!

So welcome here and be anonymous and free Ski911! Just remember that donut boy is sniffing about for any dissent.

Isn't first aid the same as ski partrol (red jackets)

The rangers are the yellow jackets

Yeah... I consider first aid and ski patrol the same thing.... That's what I meant with my comment earlier.. liken them to an EMT and you get the 911... I don't think he meant it to be rocket science :)

Wow, I have never been the topic of this much discussion before, thanks. I will attempt to stay as anonymous as possible because of my fear of the lack of first ammendment rights we have (thanks George W.). I really do not have too much negative to say about CB so this shouldn't be a problem. Besides, have you seen the Daves? Your grandma's could kick their asses! (just kiddin' Daves)

There are quite a few Patrollers and Rangers that do the dual sport thing, and no, I am not Sam Newman.

DaveyJ is a cool guy, really. We've had some fun times at Camelback. I have never met DaveK, nor do I want too after some quarrels with him over some issues. DaveK does not project a positive attitude towards me about Camelback, and if hes worried about his little messageboard being negative PR, maybe he should take a step back, and think about his actions. :D