Lock Up Your Stuff

skifreak

I know I shouldn't have to post this, but I'm going to anyway. Tonight when I left blue there was a state cop car out front. There was a guy in the back of it and rumors are its because he was trying to steal snowboards.

Honestly there is NO reason why your stuff should be stolen at blue. If you don't lock it up because you don't have a lock, then use the free ski check! Don't leave your stuff on the rack unlocked no matter how quick you run into the lodge.

There was also a write up last week in the paper how 7 people got their stuff swiped at blue. Of course, it was all unlocked on the rack even though the free ski check was right there.

Edited by skifreak

I think he was bein sarcastic hence the :screwy smiley face...but yea i usually ride Bear Creek but i've made several trips to blue in the past and it seems that everytime i go there sum idiot goes into the lodge leaves tehre stuff on the racka nd then starts screaming profanities becuz he got his board stolen i mean tahts asking for trouble. If you have something u care about and cant afford to lose u dont leave it in the open around a bunch of people who do the same thing and are always looking for a better set of skis or a better board. Example...Would u leave your young daughter in the middle of a child predator convention? no becuz she wood be important to u so the moral of the story is Always leave ur children in the daycare wen ur at the child predator convention. Or JUST CHECK YOUR SKIS AND BOARDS IN!!! HAVE SOME PATIENCE.

I think he was bein sarcastic hence the :screwy smiley face...but yea i usually ride Bear Creek but i've made several trips to blue in the past and it seems that everytime i go there sum idiot goes into the lodge leaves tehre stuff on the racka nd then starts screaming profanities becuz he got his board stolen i mean tahts asking for trouble. If you have something u care about and cant afford to lose u dont leave it in the open around a bunch of people who do the same thing and are always looking for a better set of skis or a better board. Example...Would u leave your young daughter in the middle of a child predator convention? no becuz she wood be important to u so the moral of the story is Always leave ur children in the daycare wen ur at the child predator convention. Or JUST CHECK YOUR SKIS AND BOARDS IN!!! HAVE SOME PATIENCE.

Somewhat of a good analogy....I see it going wrong really fast :lol:

its come to the point where people who dont lock their ski/board up deserves to get it stolen.

the ski check is free people!!!

how lazy can you be or how badly do you have to go to the bathroom?

a minute out of your time can go a long way

Edited by jsong83

It's your own fault if your stuff gets stolen! I hope people stealing get caught but it's still retarded not to lock it up. I'm super over protective of my equipment. I even bring my snowboard in the potty room with me and prop it up next to me so I have something to share my bathroom experience with.

It's your own fault if your stuff gets stolen! I hope people stealing get caught but it's still retarded not to lock it up. I'm super over protective of my equipment. I even bring my snowboard in the potty room with me and prop it up next to me so I have something to share my bathroom experience with.

Thats RAD, I aways carry a lock with me at all times. The Ski/board check also works