Sno's new park

Capitaaa!

nice job, i still cant get that shit. once it hit the flat part that has a tilt to it into the last C i fall off

You and everyone else :wiggle There's 3 main ways to go about it. The first would be to have the box centered under your board and just shift your upper body weight in the transition. The second is to go at the first C high up in a nose slide (if you are regular) and then once you get to the transition shift your weight and board up into a nose slide for the second C. And the last way would be the half-ass way. Do half a boardslide half 50-50 and come at it at a bit straighter of an angle and just ride through the entire thing. But aside from that, the amount of people that have no idea what they are doing in the park is getting out of control. They need to implement some sort of pass for next year. Tonight i hit the A-frame and was sliding the down part when i see a kid sitting 5-10 feet from the end of the box. I didn't have enough time to stop and plowed right into him like a base runner trying to knock the ball out of a catchers mitt at homeplate. Thankfully i didn't get hurt or i would have been even more pissed than i already was. I did get a whole bunch of snow up my jacket though :banghead

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya s-box is hard.You have to go really slow and just balance as much as you can.

I keep coming close,idn,i think ill get it this upcoming weekend.

You came close a few times tonight. But that box was totally kicking my ass. I only came close once the entire night..and that one still wasn't even that close. I worked from 7-3:30 so i was pretty warn out which may have been a factor, or i'm just making up excuses :wiggle

You came close a few times tonight. But that box was totally kicking my ass. I only came close once the entire night..and that one still wasn't even that close. I worked from 7-3:30 so i was pretty warn out which may have been a factor, or i'm just making up excuses :wiggle
I probably would have had it if it wasn't so god damn sticky.

Were you the kid in the red coat?

:rofl no but we've been asked that so many times that we may as well be. How did you guys like the setups and jumps tonight?
1st jump was a lot better then last night.Last night it just shot u so high and far and u were landing on the flat. 2nd jump seemed ok,i never hit that.Step up i never hit today lol,but the kids who I was riding with were and it looked perfect,they said it was fun but i never felt like hitting it.

:rofl no but we've been asked that so many times that we may as well be. How did you guys like the setups and jumps tonight?

First jump was perfect as usual. 2nd jump is hard to get speed for, i always land just below the knuckle, so i make it, but its close. And the third jump is now a table. But speed is hard to get dialed for that, but it gives you a lot of pop which is nice.

Did any of you guys notice the three 12ish year old girls, mostly wearing powder blue, that were snowplowing around the jumps half the time and then ducking the rope to ruin race runs?

Equal opportunity gaping was going on.

Except for a dozen race kids and a pretty big group of patrollers, most chairs were empty all day today. And the snow was f*cking awesome. Boomer and Canonball can't get any better...having Upper FT and Upper Runaway open really spread out the extra people this year.

3 butter boxes and an up flat butter box, whaletail(real smooth), rainbow, d-f-d, up flat or flat down, huge picnic table, 2 benches, wide flat box, long mailbox, and more that i forgot

When did they get 3 butter boxes? Did they come in the new shipment, because i think by butter box you mean the new flat boxes, while when doug says butter box he actually means the bank from last year.

When did they get 3 butter boxes? Did they come in the new shipment, because i think by butter box you mean the new flat boxes, while when doug says butter box he actually means the bank from last year.
Their is only 1 butter box that I saw and that was the up flat one.Its not even wide like a butter box is suppose to be.

The 3 flats will probable be a dfd.

Edited by xNick11

they weren't like last year, hopefully that piece of shit is in the garbage. but when i referred to butter boxes they are low, about 2-3foot wide boxes. and i really think it would be stupid to set them up as a d-f-d. unless its in the small park for the new to park kids. otherwise i would use them for something fun to spin and butter onto.