TUBING!!!

Bluemt.rider

I'm down sometime..I'm glad tubing is open..the red coats can send all the bad skiers and Smartstyle rejects to tubing...that would be nice...

I've always wanted to ski down the tubing hill. Maybe Doug could cause a ruckus on Raceway so the rest of us can hike over and give it a go. Seriously, I've never been tubing and want to try it someday.

I did it for a day at Big Boulder when I was 9 or 10. It was fun, I remember, but it definitely lost it's thrill when I started skiing. Around 11-12, I got a lift ticket/tubing pass, and took off my skis for a lil while to give tubing a shot. It lasted about 20 minutes, then I went back to skiing.

Give it a shot though, make your own judgement :)

I did it at blue about 4 or 5 years ago. That was the first and up to this point last time I did it. It was rather fun when they spun the tube and sent you down, but in the single tube it spins way too much compared to the big family tube.

I could just see Doug in Tubing, he'd probably get kicked out for some shirade. Doug let me know if you do it because I'm going to bring my video camera to film it haha.