Station Wagon

Kyle

that peice of shit was GAY. If the rail was a bit higher and longer it woulda been sick. First time i hit it i hit the flat and totally gapped the down to flat, the i hit my tips on the roof cause the kink is like 2 inches off the roof and it spun me and i busted my ass. Coulda totally been better

any one what happened to the stationwagon with the flat down rail on it? are they resurecting it this year? that thing was fun :confused:crymore:

That hunk of junk was takin' to the graveyard. It now sits amongst a huge pile of other worthless crap. Don't expect to see it again.

any one what happened to the stationwagon with the flat down rail on it? are they resurecting it this year? that thing was fun :confused:crymore:

that peice of shit was GAY.

Coulda totally been better

Probably not, no. Go to blue. We have a school bus! :woot haha

what ever happen to the stair case they used for the rail jam last year. that thing was fun

Werd.

they have a 50 ft street rail i like the idea of all new shit goin in the parks it changes it up so we wont be like camelback wit the same shit each year who ever thought of putting a bus in a park is a dumb ass i cannot possibly see blue making it a good set up (if the rumors i heard go correct we will have something 10 times better in our park, next year merrywidow is gunna be fuckin crazy)

they have a 50 ft street rail i like the idea of all new shit goin in the parks it changes it up so we wont be like camelback wit the same shit each year who ever thought of putting a bus in a park is a dumb ass i cannot possibly see blue making it a good set up (if the rumors i heard go correct we will have something 10 times better in our park, next year merrywidow is gunna be fuckin crazy)

There is something in the works that will majorly trump that gay bus at Blue. It will be next season before it can be set-up and moved into place.....but it's gonna be the sickest thing you've ever seen. Hands down.

dont knock the bus til you've hit it. the fact that the rail is built on top of a bus really doesnt factor into it whatsoever. its just a big gap up onto a nice flatstock rail with a big gap off. its just intimidating cause there is a bus sitting under it.

dont knock the bus til you've hit it. the fact that the rail is built on top of a bus really doesnt factor into it whatsoever. its just a big gap up onto a nice flatstock rail with a big gap off. its just intimidating cause there is a bus sitting under it.

It's not intimidating until you stick a 767 with a wing to wing rail on the mtn. hehe