a little snow...

Ski

Our beachhouse is just south of you, in beautiful Stone Harbor.  :D

Stone Harbor is one of the nicest beach towns in Cape May County. Home prices have exploded there in the last four years. Several Proffesional athletes from the Philadelphia teams have homes there. As does Opra Winfrey. I spend many summer nights in Stone Harbor bars, since Ocean City is a Dry town.

Stone Harbor is one of the nicest beach towns in Cape May County.  Home prices have exploded there in the last four years.  Several Proffesional athletes from the Philadelphia teams have homes there.  As does Opra Winfrey.  I spend many summer nights in Stone Harbor bars, since Ocean City is a Dry town.

yea, either a former eagles player, or a current one just bought this really nice house, on the BAY, for like $14 million. It is almost illegal in Stone Harbor NOT to drive a BMW. The town of Stone Harbor is great, including Springer's ice cream. And unlike in OC and AC, the tallest building in stone harbor is 3 stories high....

Why, thanks, Jib...it's my Atomic red and black Jeep. For as much as I bitch about it on long trips, I have my own little snowbank I park it on at the top of the the Montage Northface lift.

You gotta love how in almost every parking area you can find a "Jeep Spot" (for those of you who dont know what that is, it is a parking spot where you can just be totally obvious and flaunt the 4x4 mastery that the Jeep corporation has created.)example...

brandons.jpg

yea, either a former eagles player, or a current one just bought this really nice house, on the BAY, for like $14 million.  It is almost illegal in Stone Harbor NOT to drive a BMW.  The town of Stone Harbor is great, including Springer's ice cream.  And unlike in OC and AC, the tallest building in stone harbor is 3 stories high....

Stone Harbor has Beatification Laws. So all of the commercial properties are not allowed to look like commercial properties. I have never seen such a concentration of Range Rover's in addition to the many BMW's.

With my rag top, I can either use a rack that comes up from the hitch; use a cage that goes over the roof and has a basket on top; or, unzip the back window. I just unzip the window--- the tails of the skis are where a rear passenger's feet would be, with the tips sticking out. I cover the tips if it's bad weather.

No, Jeeps aren't ideal for carrying much of anything. I have a trailer for carting mulch and any home projects.

Although ski, you take that back seat out and you gain a ton of room! im looking into getting the roof rack this season if i have the cash after xmas. i hope so! toss a thule box up there and keep my boards up there and all my dry warm gear in the back, now that is choice.

oh and btw skimom... you said they look cool. so what else do you need? haha :rofl