Let's Up the Number of Slopes at Camelback

JollyJake99

I do believe that there are several "unnamed", on-piste runs at Camelback. If this is true, they should be able to claim at least 35 "slopes & trails" :rolleyes:

First, the "new" connector from the Sullivan lift to Julius Ceaser.

Second, the connector from Marc Anthony to the intersection of Cleo & Honeymoon Lane.

Third, the open only on weekdays connector from the top of Lower Marc to Lower Cleo.

Fourth, the connector from the Baily unloading station, running under the Sullivan lift, to the top of the Rocket.

Fifth, the connector from the Marc Anthony lift unloading station, skiers' right, to the top of Margie's.

Last, does anyone know exactly where Big Pocono & Honeymoon Lane stop & Sphinx begins?

I do believe that there are several "unnamed", on-piste runs at Camelback. If this is true, they should be able to claim at least 35 "slopes & trails" :rolleyes:

First, the "new" connector from the Sullivan lift to Julius Ceaser.

Second, the connector from Marc Anthony to the intersection of Cleo & Honeymoon Lane.

Third, the open only on weekdays connector from the top of Lower Marc to Lower Cleo.

Fourth, the connector from the Baily unloading station, running under the Sullivan lift, to the top of the Rocket.

Fifth, the connector from the Marc Anthony lift unloading station, skiers' right, to the top of Margie's.

Last, does anyone know exactly where Big Pocono & Honeymoon Lane stop & Sphinx begins?

I haven't been to CB lately, but I thought the the third one used to be called "Johnny's Way".

First is part of Julius C.

Second is "upper" honeymoon (not counted)

Third is affectionately known as "Jamesway" or "Samsway" depending on how long you have been here.

Fourth is unnamed along with the whole top area above Cameltop that connects all the trails from the top.

Fifth, again unnamed (we may refer to that as a "mixing" area)

Lastly, Pocono ends where Dromedary comes out. Then Sphinx continues all the way down to Sullivans.

You also forgot the old Mainline crossover.