Sony Camera Misc

Stevo

Well, it came time to get a new digi, so the old one has to go. Well, since i stepped on it, it's been long gone. I have a few things i'm trying to sell from the camera.

1. Sony 256mb memory stick

2. Sandisk 128mb memory stick

3. USB memory card reader

4. Sony VAD PEB Lens adapter

5. Original Sony battery charger

6. The camera- Sony DSC-P73. Totally broken, but would work fine with a new lens.

I can get pics, but i don't have time at the moment.

If you're interested, make an offer. The camera may be worth something for parts, ebay maybe? Not really expecting a whole lot of feedback, but if you're even remotely interested, make an offer and we'll go from there. Pics soon..

I'm 98% sure you're gonna get no interest here. You're market for this thing is gonna be in splitting up everything and hawkin' on ebay. To be honest you'll probably get more for the charger than you will for the camera, and probably close to the same with the memory cards. G'luck stevo...

I'm 98% sure you're gonna get no interest here. You're market for this thing is gonna be in splitting up everything and hawkin' on ebay. To be honest you'll probably get more for the charger than you will for the camera, and probably close to the same with the memory cards. G'luck stevo...

Wasn't really serious about the camera. I didn't lose any money posting it here, so it's all good. Just got a new camera, so i don't need this stuff- if by sheer coincidence someone needed memory or w/e, i thought i'd throw it out there.