Yuengling Weekend?

That would ba a horrible business decision for PEAK, but i wouldnt put it past them at this point.

Jordan

Seems your right Jordan, it really would not be a shock....And I drink Lager like water but heard of no such contest at the same time so, anyone know for sure really?

Edited by syd harvey

Other places have definately done stuff like this in the past. I can definately remember pics of a guy in a Captain Morgan suit hanging out at CB. Its probobly just one of those days where they have a ton of Yueng logos everywhere and specials in the bar.

You guys are silly. The mountain is not reserved for the party. There is however a VIP party area that only contest winners and other special people will be allowed access into. Come one and all to party that weekend. There will be a huge party going on inside and outside the VIP area.

You guys are silly. The mountain is not reserved for the party. There is however a VIP party area that only contest winners and other special people will be allowed access into. Come one and all to party that weekend. There will be a huge party going on inside and outside the VIP area.

when is it? I don't see it on the calendar.... a little bit of harshness.... you guys are slipping on getting the "word" out...