Portrait of a 'Dude

Ski

they both know I'm joking.  When I say ski999 sucks, he knows I'm just joking, cause he'll take anyone to town, skiing.  And skidude is OK, i mean, my form is better, but the dude will get there. :yes

Yeah I figured you were joking, it was still funny to me how fast he shot you down both times.

I don't really mean to stick up for the little 'Dude, it's just that I'm blown away by how good he is. If he doesn't screw up, he'll be top 30 in PA this race season. But if he enters any late season ASRA races, I'll be doing my best to psych him out, beat him and then make fun of him afterwards.

I don't really mean to stick up for the little 'Dude, it's just that I'm blown away by how good he is. If he doesn't screw up, he'll be top 30 in PA this race season. But if he enters any late season ASRA races, I'll be doing my best to psych him out, beat him and then make fun of him afterwards.

yes, behind all my jokes, skidude is really good. I've been on lifts with my friends, and skidude was approaching on a trail, and without me saying anything the all say "wow look at that kid", and it's true, skidude rocks. I dream to one day have the racing abilities that skidude does :) Ski999 is also an amazing skier, both greg and i can attest to that, he layed down some amazing turns on the first day Challenge opened at blue, and it felt like skiing in a vibrator, but ski999 ripped some amazing arcs. They are both amazing skiers, and I would like to see whether skidude can beat ski999 this year, as well as myself smoking skimom.

Nick, you WERE out of control, going straight down Cliffy. Ask greg about my "race". I was doing tight little SL turns, while this kid next to me was in a tuck, and he couldn't pass me...to funny. I don't claim to be a great skier (even though i am :lol: ), but i can hold my own.

The good thing about freeskiing days are that you and I, Jeff, ski a similar pace and can have a blast just looking for some open spaces and trade off who makes it to the lift first.

On a race course, though, the 'Dude EASILY has me by 5 Nastar handicap points. And when you talk about handicaps in the teens, 5 is a lot.

Hmm Called downhill skiing for a reason, not traversing skiing or turning skiing ;)

Anyway Ski, I hope to go to an Asra race, and show you that your mind games don't work with me :D

But Ski, you were making some pretty nice turns, especailly around that boarder that almost ran over my tails ;)

Let the busting continue..

When your freeski racing stright is the best way.

But if you want to test someones ability to use the mountain go to Camelback on a saturday afternoon mid season. The race starts at the last big jump in the park. and ends on the second turn of Nile Mile... you have to be good at skiing fast, turning around people, going stright, and getting through lift lines fast...lost of fun to see friends do it and take pictures when they are trying to get though the lift lines