Bare Creek sucks...period. Tubing sales at 6:30 bulls**t.

boblikescats

No, what is sad to me is the naivety of people like you who can't empathize with someone else's issues about any other facet of the mountain besides the park. Notice the tone from some members here lately who are "sick of the whining" from kids/adults who are given more every season, yet still complain as though they are still at square one. I don't know what position you're in to decide if Bob's issue is "dealt with." I think Bob or Mark are the ones that can follow up there.

Definitely Mod of the Week material...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexkitten you can always go tubing at Blue..they have lots of different slides but I don't think there are rollers to catch air...btw..how many restaurants will Bob refuse to go to due to slow service or the food not being hot enough??? :lol:

Restaurants are kind of different. I have never planned to go out to eat, called in reservations and been turned away at the door, money in hand...get my drift?

I am the guy who will, and does get things taken care of when they are not right. I even tip at or about 20% when the waiter or waitress is not at fault. I have also left 1$ for the ones who disappear for a half hour or more and leave us with empty drinks or just plain suck. That's the only way they will learn.

Definitely Mod of the Week material...

These posts prove that there are intelligent, understanding, and grammatically correct posters here in this forum. It's a shame that the only input some people have to provide is "Bob's an asshole" or "Less people in the lift lines" but such is life, I guess!

I also can't believe this topic has gone on this long especially after I clearly posted that I understood Mark's explanation. To all of the people who actually contributed something here, Thank you, even the ones who disagreed with me. To the rest of you, thanks for wasting space on the server that hosts this web page. But then again opinions are what these types of forums are about. If your only opinion is that I am an asshole, so be it...and thanks for the compliment. :clap

bobs just mad cause he isnt good at making reservations to go tubing. ahaha why would you want to go tubing when your like 30? I bet your the guy thats in the white van always near this park i go to.

Edited by doug

Chill the fuck out..and stop cursing you assclown..by the way..you should go back to your old Avatar of your girlfriend..with the hot body and lungs of steel...Tubing is awesome...

ill curse all i want pillow bitter, and no you should go back to that girl with the hot body and lungs of steel. (that probobly was the worst comeback ever). haha

No comeback I just liked the Avatar..way better than the Helen Keller stuff..Helen Keller jokes are played out yo..that was funny in like 1932..I now want to go tubing at Bear Creek because they have whoop dee doos kind of like in the X-games..I'll be like Danny Kass yo..but in a tube..the mad ill shiznit what what.. :ballin:ballin:ballin:ballin:ballin

i meant my comeback was shitty... but alright ill see if i can find it she was pretty hot.