Roll Call Blue

ColoradoHigh

I am going to Blue once again from 7:30 till like 1:00 maybe. It should be an EPIC day. I will be wearing the usual red and gray jacket, black helmet with Gordini goggles, black baggy ski pants, blue Atomic skis, Scott Retro poles that are red and black. If you see me, then holla the name Dave. I don't think I want to rock my balaclava tomorrow, but we will see how temps go.

I usually reserve the use of EPIC for powder days, but epic for one is not for another....But it should be an EPIC crowd day, especially at the top of the 6-pack. Blue should look into fencing off so people coming from the quad don't have to fight thru the crowd coming off the sixer. If I do go this weekend, it will def be 1st chair till about 10:30...any later and I start getting annoyed with the large crowds. I might even try to hit an lower-key mountain.

I don't see any races on Blue's website scheduled except for Nastar on Sunday afternoon.

Why wouldn't I want to come when they open and stay till noon? I mean, I don't have a season pass so its pointless getting a morning pass and skiing for two hours of it. What is the better thing to do?

Is it really gonna be THAT cold? Are you sure? Ehh, I will wear my Balaclava. Its going to be 34 degrees tomorrow or say Weather.com. I might go at night. But I am not sure yet. Most likely it will be in the early morning.

I have a direct back route to Eagle Rock. To get to JF by back roads would probably take me way too long, and I also have to work in the afternoon. I spoke to a person who drove from Bloomsburg to Tannersville, and because they had to go alternative routes, it took them five hours :tinfoil:

Parts of 80 are open again at least...