07 / 08 passes already

bigdaddyk

Well, I got my 07-08 pass. I figured that I would save $80 by getting it now, since it goes up $50 after April and the debit card decreases by $30. If anybody hasn't figured it out by now, I'm not a great fan of changes, so I'm sticking with JFBB. The main reasons I'm sticking with JFBB is because the snow conditions are always excellent, on windy days the slopes aren't affected by it since they sit down in (the sun also doesn't get to the snow as much either), and the employees are really friendly and helpful. Although there are still the usual changes that I always bitched about, that I'm not too fond of. Regardless, I'll always probably have something in general to complain about, or I wouldn't be happy :tinfoil: .

I just got mine too. Had to buy one for Stephen too this year (he will be 7 now). Whew big nut! BDK if you are ever there on weekends look us up.

I'm at JF pretty much every weekend by 7:45, including this Sat. This Sunday I'll be at BB, since that is where the Passholder party is.

we usually go to BB, just because its closer to our house. We can't make the passholder party but we will be there next weekend.

but I can't get my kids to the mountain by 7:45, we are usually there by 8:30 or 9.

Edited by Barb

What's the pass party all about? :confused

I recently bought a season pass to BB. :rock

This Sunday 11th @ BB:

BBQ luncheon 11:30 - 1:30 -- free for passholders

Fun Race 11 am -- registration 9-10:30

The number to call on the info card they sent out is 570-443-8425 ex: 3017. They asked for RSVP, so I'd call and tell them you just recently got the pass.

i might be transferring to BB next year, but i have to convince my parents that BB's park is alot better than camelback's and i will progress much faster there. because BB is 15 min farther than camelback, and my mom dosnt like driving me all the time.

I'll be getting mine soon. I'm only getting a weekday to JFBB and then a full pass to Blue because Blue is closer to me at school but I'm off from Dec 15th-Feb 7th next year so I can ride midweek at JFBB which is closer to my house. I'm always looking to ride with pasrs because most of my friends are too broke to ride often.

jfbb is pretty cheap as far as season passes go.

I paid $279 for an unlimited season pass that is good at breckenridge, keystone, and Arapahoe Basin, as well as 10 days at vail and beaver creek

I bought another season pass for eldora for $119

those are good deals, $500 for JFBB is NOT a good deal.

Jordan