The quad

skifreak

i'm amazed that their webcam is actually working! their site is terrible.

It look really bad, but they have some decent content. The have some videos showing the mountain off a little, and of coarse the webcam, some pictures. Plus they have the standard rates, conditions etc. As far as content goes its decent, it just needs to look nicer.

yeah they have their content more or less covered, the design is weak though. and those videos keep anyone who rides park away from their mountain in my opinion. they are pretty embarassing, i am anxious to see the new ones for this year to see if they actually listened to me for once.

yeah they have their content more or less covered, the design is weak though. and those videos keep anyone who rides park away from their mountain in my opinion. they are pretty embarassing, i am anxious to see the new ones for this year to see if they actually listened to me for once.

Why would they drive people away? They are demo videos, its not supposed to be some pro ripping really sick stuff, its just supposed to get a feel for whats available.

Edited by dthmtluncrn

Why would they drive people away? They are demo videos, its not supposed to be some pro ripping really sick stuff, its just supposed to get a feel for whats available.

yea the videos aren't bad, i like the shot on paradise of the guy driving parellel to the skier, nice effect. But some of the people in the park vid are just riding over the jumps, that one kid with the snowblades on seems to be pretty good though. :D

no but those park videos are sad.  it makes it look like all the features they have are horrible and tiny.  if i never went to blue and never saw their park i wouldnt want to go if i saw that video

I think they looked about as big as they actually were. Keep in mind that video was shot 2 seasons ago. I wasn't there last year, so I can't vouch for how big things got, but two years ago thats how it looked.

yeah the videos of razors and paradise are ok, they just show people skiing, which is fine. but for the park and pipe videos, you wanna hype up your park. showing a kid on snowblades hucking a 9 on a 10 foot table does not hype up your park whatsever. look at bear creek's website. you can tell they actually put effort into it, they have the whole layout mapped out in an interactive flash app. if i have never been to blue before, seeing those videos would make me look elsewhere if i just wanted to ski park. the quality of the skiing is not great, the jumps are awful, and everything is shot from the wrong angle.