Blue Mountain Sunday TR

ColoradoHigh

Well, I just got back from skiing Blue. It was a long drive with traffic.

To start, I did Challenge for my first run (I usually do Lazy Mile or Switchback first to warm up.) Doing Challenge first was fun. It was good snow and it stayed good for the morning. AtomicJeff and Doug will say other wise. Then I did Main Street with Doug and AtomicJeff, and then half of Raceway to Chute. I did Midway while my dad and them did Chute. Midway SUCKED! Then we did a few Switchbacks and one Paradise. When we were doing Switchback, we went to the lower park. Doug and I even did Sidewinder, and he went down the steps, and made a few jumps. We also did the border/skier cross too alot. Doug and Jeff left at around 11:00 or something like that. Then when they left, I was lapping Challenge for the rest of the time until I left at about 12:30. Oh yeah, I got up there at 7:45.

It snowed on and off up at Blue while we were there. PA POE. Okay, maybe not. But it did snow pretty darn hard a few times. AtomicJeff lost his pole basket on Sidewinder, and when he lost it, he was going to his car, while me and Doug went through the lower park. But once we got down, we saw AtomicJeff waiting for Doug to get down so he can watch his skis. AtomicJeff, theres a ski check for a reason! :banghead

I didn't wear my Balaclava at all today. There were alot of Tom Dicks and Harrys around. My last run, the sugary death cookies really bugged me. But all in all, it was a good morning of skiing.

It was good skiing the whole time with fellow PASR's. I want to become a supporter. :wiggle

Atomic Jeff requires a certain kind of snow on his GS2333s to have a good day...I'm glad you enjoyed your sausage,,

This snow has lost alot of water content, therefor is sugar and won't stick together, thus it's a lost cause for me until they blow more snow, or it gets warm out. I need snow that sticks together when I arc my turns, and I also need it groomed flat. When we skied with Bob and Sexkitten two weeks ago, Challenge was freakin GREAT for that, hence why I was skiing so fast. I'm sure Razors will be the bomb deezy tomorrow.

Atomic Jeff requires a certain kind of snow on his GS2333s to have a good day...I'm glad you enjoyed your sausage,,

I never had sausage today. :banghead

This snow has lost alot of water content, therefor is sugar and won't stick together, thus it's a lost cause for me until they blow more snow, or it gets warm out. I need snow that sticks together when I arc my turns, and I also need it groomed flat. When we skied with Bob and Sexkitten two weeks ago, Challenge was freakin GREAT for that, hence why I was skiing so fast. I'm sure Razors will be the bomb deezy tomorrow.

....Picky....Picky..... :blink:

the quarter pipe was sick today. set up to wear it gets all of the afternoon sun so its really soft. perfect.

chippy...do you have elan scx's?

Nope. I have Atomics from like 3 years ago.

wow chippy, awesome report!!

I have to admit when you where the balaclava, it looks pretty sweet..

:wub:

look..chippy..

i have to admit..even when you dont wear the bavaclava, it looks amazing...dont listen to her..

:wub:

I have no idea why to chicks on PASR are hitting on me, but I'll take it. :woot

EDIT:

I guess being a supporter of PASR has its perks.

Edited by Danger

Darn maybe I should become a supporter..but not until I get on staff...Chippy young women are not called chicks..they're called breezys, beezys, or brizzells...ya dig???

Oh yeah... cause that's so much better than chicks. You're so manky. Ugh.