3/10 and fresh sausage.

AtomicSkier

I pulled into the Booter lower parking lot in front of the Booter lower lodge complete with rental shop and 5 star dining facilities. And bathrooms that don't smell like piss. I got there at 7:05. I so PASR maggot and mofo TP4 booting up a few rows over in his Jeep. I was already booted up, gloves on, car locked, skis in hand by the time Doug showed up. I waited around for Doug and we went to stand in line. Someone had sold TP4 a ticket before the booter ticket window opened, so he was able to join us for the wait. Unfortuantely, he didn't get first chair because Doug and I were too impatient, so we made him ride the 2nd chair with some goober. There were no Rodney or George sightings this morning, however the line skipper was out. He's a freakin grump and never looks like he's having a good time. Maybe Mark needs to teach him about jesus :banghead

About our 4th run we met up with Chippy and Eugene. Chippy didn't have his baklava on because it was warmer. We skied some steezy runs with them. Eugene and Chippy were talking about Jackson Hole with all the PASR's that were in tow, including three runs with Concussion Ted, TP4, MBike Mike, NASTY-AR groupy Glenn, and of course Chippy, Doug and myself. It was weird taking up the whole mofo six pack. Ted had to go in for the morning circle jerk, though he reminded us he had fun in Utah. On the lift was doug, myself, tp4, eugene, chippy, and some random guy, and first doug saw alfonso, but then we saw Mary over lazy mile, and thus, doug yelled "Hey Mary! I gave you hurpees". Even the stranger was laughing. I think I saw Eugene crack a little smile.

Conditions were really good. Nice softer blown snow, grippy as hell, but slightly forgiving. We did 22 steezy runs in some great conditions. Crowds were pretty light, and we were doing 7 runs an hour even buttering around waiting for TP4. We left shortly before 11am, and headed straight to the Booter Mtn Drive in where I got a ham and cheese omlet and a side of fresh sausage. Doug got two eggs fried over medium, and TP4 got french toast sticks. I had some dank heady orange juice, while Doug drank his coffe. We were a little upset we didn't get to see Eugene and Chippy at the booter mtn drive in, but they stay right to 12:30pm. I'm back at my house now, completely sober from that OJ, posting on PASR and I'm about to tune my skeeze for tomorrow.

Haha, Mary, you gave me HERPES! I cracked up, and I heard a chuckle from my dad. Good stuff. I thought I was going to write the report. Meh.

Alright on to the report:

For my first run down, I did Razors Edge, and it was good. Very nice grippy snow. But I was tired during my first round, legs still stiff, and not really responses. I was taking my time to wake up a bit. So I got back down to the sixer and Atomic and Doug, were a bit impatient so I had to find them. I skied with AtomicJeff, Doug, TP4 (Good meeting you), M-bike Mike (Good meeting you too), and Nastar Glenn (Good meeting you as well). I did many runs down Razor's and Challenge, and also a few runs down Main Street, and Switchback, and one run down Lazy Mile.

The snow was VERY GRIPPY! I was able to actually use my edges, and I was carving. I improved greatly since earlier in the season. Next year, I plan on doing Nastar. After skiing, I also went to the Booter Mountain Drive In, and I got myself a Jumbo Strawberry Milkshake, a sloppy Joe with fries, and water. No FRESH SAUSAGE for me today.

Danger sorry you didn't get to start the report..I would have given you honors but Atomic Jeff just had to start the report I guess. This time of year when winter transitions into spring is just a fabulous time to ski and ride at Blue. Everythings open..the snow is winterlike but not slick..and we're all in decent shape from lots of sessions.

How is the sloppy Joe at Booter mountain drive-inn? Did it get anymore crowded after 11:00AM?

I freaking love skiing...Blue might not be Jackson Hole or even Stowe or Hunter but it's a fun little hill with runs long enough to get mad steezy speed.

If you haven't experienced Booter mountain in all it's glory, tomorrow is as good of time as any to Touch the Sky

The sloppy joe is pretty good. I liked it.

I freaking love skiing at Blue and anywhere too. Blue is the best PA mountain! Touch The Sky, BOOTER MOUNTAIN!

We just got back after skiing til 1:30 i'm pretty beat, good meeting chipdanger and his dad and TP4 . it started getting real soft and sticky - i'm talking about the snow not fresh sausage! Besides PASR's we saw like other 8 other people we knew today...I just wanna know how cocncussion ted blew the snow plow portion of the red coat test :banghead oh doug mrs snowbunski said thanks and happy birthday to you tooo!

Meanwhile, there was probably some pretty hot looking girl on the chair behind you who WAS checking you out :rofl:rofl

Oh god. The whole chair that we were on, were cracking up. It was great. Effing great! :wiggle