Spring at Sno

Ski

Even though there were a lot of people for the USSA races, I bet today was a record for March...there were actually buses in the lot and it was a bitch to park in a decent spot. Maybe we'll make it past 4/1...

Anyway, the snow is holding up fine. Nothing resembling a bare spot and even the unofficial woods trails are still covered. The snow was mashed potatoes and slow as hell until the sun started to drop---typical spring conditions.

We saw Nick doin' some crazy 540's off the big kicker and even Sean didn't seem quite ready to give up his pass.

Definately a good night tonight. I was up there from 3 to 930. Lightning was the best i've ever seen it, and the new park just can't be beat. Definately one of the best ones i've ever been in. I hit a great tree run off of fast track, minimum 3/4 of a mile away from the trail, and traversed a really sweet cliff. We had to hike out over the ridge back to the trail, but it was amazing. I'll get into a detailed report tomorrow.