Sunny w/Girls in Tank Tops!

Ski

Nick? SMS? How did you guys miss today? Half naked snowboarding chicks in the park and amazing spring weather...

Tomorrow's warm rain will only really hit skier's right on Smoke's first headwall, which was turning a little muddy where the guns didn't reach, as well as a couple of spots above the pipe. Otherwise, coverage remains edge to edge.

Sno Mountain??? Did they even open this year??? :confused

Last I heard they were trying to put pipes in for snowmaking like a week before the season... :devil::wiggle

Good to hear you guys had a good season too. We are never given much to work with weatherwise, thats for sure.

We apparently got really used to having the world's sh*ttiest snow over the years...even with the incredibly late opening, it's been the best season ever---absolutely no comparison to when it was county owned, or even years ago when it was privately owned. These new owners better not slack off now that they have us used to these conditions. People have also been turning out--there would have been 20 people at Montage on a day like today last season; today there were maybe 100. It doesn't sound like much, but it was still 5 times what it used to be.

Where's the pics?? I went to bed around midnight Monday, ended up waking up around 5am with an upset stomach....figured it was from the hamburger I ate before I went to bed. My alarm clock went off at 7:30 am and I got out of bed to get dressed for skiing, then bam...more than the hamburger. Instead of making lots of runs at JF, I ended up making lots of runs in the toilet from both ends :banghead:banghead . I was really looking forward to the early morning snow. Pushing the clocks ahead earlier has made a noticalbe difference in the snow quality, first thing in the morning. I've been lucky, this is the first time that I was sick this year.

Edited by bigdaddyk

Jeez, Big, you sound like you're havin' it rough...no pics of teen girls in tank tops...I may be shady, but I'm not quite THAT shady...well, yeah I am, but I didn't have my camera.

Nick, they changed the clocks just so you can ski in the warm sun an extra hour. 4pm to 7pm and home for dinner...

i was up today, awsome conditions, park was sick, nice carvable lips and soft landings. i was yellin to you from the park today ski and got no response. im dissappointed.

Am I total dick, or what?

(Sorry, but I when I'm skiing alone I have my iPod up pretty loud.)

i was up today, awsome conditions, park was sick, nice carvable lips and soft landings. i was yellin to you from the park today ski and got no response. im dissappointed.
Skiers don't carv on lips...

And ski thanks for the info but im still failing school.Im working hard not to fail so I don't have to go to summer school.I just can't ski weekdays anymore.