wednesday march 14th

Shadows

i dont see how the snow can get that dirty. looks more like sand than anything.

lifts closed, thin spots, bare spots...the usual.

i dont see how the park can be that bad. they must try to have a horrible park, thats the only explanation i could come up with.

rode from 2-330 and then just went to blue. the only thing somewhat decent was the flat bar. i liked it.

jumps were total shit. the step up had no transition at all to the lip, it was all pop and no tranny.

i wouldnt be suprised if cb closed this weekend. they have enough snow to make it to next week, but cb is stupid so theyll close probably.

i had more fun today laughing at the setups and features than actually skiing.

I was at Camelback Wed. from 2:30 to 5:30 and had a lot of fun. But then again it was my second day back after a month of not riding and I completely avoided the park. I rode comfortably in a t-shirt all day. The blacks were in good shape, the snow was soft, but not slush yet (in most places), and the lift lines weren't bad either. The bumps on rocket today were set up almost perfect for a snowboard, so I had some fun on that. There were quite a few spots though, that were disgusting. There's a gapping hole on Pharaoh, but over all it seems like they have good coverage. (But then again, Pharaoh looked fine yesterday.)

I really hate the dirty snow. My blades behave much differently on it and its also very ugly. CB should find a way to whiten it.

I was thinking of either a CB or Blue trip on Saturday, but I was worried if there was going to be any powder (ungroomed trails). I can't believe that anyone would like skiing in that stuff. Who will have better grooming after this storm? Do you guys think there will be enough grooming that I can rack vertical and still not get bored?

I really hate the dirty snow. My blades behave much differently on it and its also very ugly. CB should find a way to whiten it.

I was thinking of either a CB or Blue trip on Saturday, but I was worried if there was going to be any powder (ungroomed trails). I can't believe that anyone would like skiing in that stuff. Who will have better grooming after this storm? Do you guys think there will be enough grooming that I can rack vertical and still not get bored?

ahhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahaaha. ungroomed trails are the best thing there is to ski. last week in utah we got 8+ inches and nothing was groomed and everything was perfect. great powder runs and amazing bumps. completely impossible to get bored.

but uh, i can see where you wouldnt enjoy the powder since you rock those little things on your feet... damn that sucks.

and please dont say "i cant believe that anyone would like skiing in that [powder]" when you use snowblades. you have no idea.

out of all that negativity.... i will agree with you about one thing.... i too, hate the dirty snow.

ahhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahaaha. ungroomed trails are the best thing there is to ski. last week in utah we got 8+ inches and nothing was groomed and everything was perfect. great powder runs and amazing bumps. completely impossible to get bored.

but uh, i can see where you wouldnt enjoy the powder since you rock those little things on your feet... damn that sucks.

and please dont say "i cant believe that anyone would like skiing in that [powder]" when you use snowblades. you have no idea.

out of all that negativity.... i will agree with you about one thing.... i too, hate the dirty snow.

gullible........... toast, grandpapasteeze is a troll... you didn't think he was serious do you?

I was there last wednesday and for having it be ~70 degrees it was awesome. Snow conditions were excellent considering. Lots of negativity on this board.

Everyone has different taste. I like it hard and icy...some people like it soft and slushy. Different strokes for different folks.

I was there last wednesday and for having it be ~70 degrees it was awesome. Snow conditions were excellent considering. Lots of negativity on this board.

did i say anything about snow condition other than the fact that it looked dirty and had a few bare spots? snow is snow...

and you obviously dont ride park