An example for park crews to live by

Papasteeze

http://newschoolers.com/web/content/blogs/...6/entry_id/861/

Notice some important info like 34 dgrees and winch groomer. CB take notice. Your park this year had to be of the poorest quality that we went to this year. That is really disappointing considering how big of a machine you have there.

Werd up to that. If Blue had the landing for it, they'd have the best hit in Eastern PA right now. The lip is damn close to a couple of the awesome jumps we were hitting in PC. The landings not bad for ones and 5s and stuff like that, but on bigger stuff we're definitely landing pretty flat. Without a winch there is not a ton you can do at this point in the season due to the slick ice base that the groomers have to try to get some grip on once the treads get through the sugar surface. Those landings need to be dialed with the blade while they're still all freshly blown cookies, cuz the cats can get pretty phenomonal grip on that stuff. As soon as they start tilling it they take away a ton of their grip once it sets for a night.

• 4 months later...
Looks like a jump to me. What's the big deal? For how much time he spent, it better look good. It probably looked like shit a week later. There were probably 10 kids that had the nads to hit it. Big waste of time and money.

:ph34r:

I really don't even know how to respond to this other than pointing out that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and arguing it further would be an exercise in futility.

The big deal is that it's one of the 11 wonders of the world after the Great Pyramids and the 6-pack at Booter mountain..It's an incredible work of art for the Jib-Honks and Smartstylers..building one of the universes best booters is not a big waste of time and money..it's the future of the sport..I doubt it looked like shit a week later..the Booter architect and his crue..have the tools to keep the Booters pristine and the landings hella crispy..you'd be surprised but they have rakes and shovels and all kinds of shit...something only a 2nd grade teacher would know about...By the way can I borrow some crayons???

It's a bunch of snow made into a jump! BFD! 70.5 hours to build a jump out of snow! Now that's something to be proud of. I'll bet he makes a hell of a snowman! Where do you think he gets the giant carrots for the nose?

Probably from the grocery store unless he grows his own carrots..It's a big F3cking deal to me..stop hating and grade some papers..

Relax Rubble. Papa asked for comments and I "Contributed". Hey...........is your sister marrying one of those guys from TGR that you introduced to her?

Edited by First Grade Teacher

Relax Rubble. Papa asked for comments and I "Contributed". Hey...........is your sister marrying one of those guys from TGR that you introduced to her?

Boy, someone got their d*ck caught in their zipper. Having a good summer, Lar?

Completely unnecessary call out about the whole sister thing. You've been warned..

the idea is that if the jump's built correctly, not only can you do better tricks on it, it's easier to learn new stuff, and its also much much safer too. i've fallen hard on jumps out west that were easily 50 feet, and it doesnt really hurt, but fall on something 20 feet around here, and you're bruised up for a week because the landings don't match the lips at all. 70 hours to build a jump of that size, that can easily be maintaned and last for an entire season does not seem like a bad investment. if its built right the first time, it doesnt take as much work to keep it nice for the rest of the season.

the idea is that if the jump's built correctly, not only can you do better tricks on it, it's easier to learn new stuff, and its also much much safer too. i've fallen hard on jumps out west that were easily 50 feet, and it doesnt really hurt, but fall on something 20 feet around here, and you're bruised up for a week because the landings don't match the lips at all. 70 hours to build a jump of that size, that can easily be maintaned and last for an entire season does not seem like a bad investment. if its built right the first time, it doesnt take as much work to keep it nice for the rest of the season.

word, thanks justo!

word, thanks justo!

You guys are both idiots... Bruises are badges of honor/war wounds/some type of weird ammo against western skiers... Its no surprise you both are joksters...

Back to the party!

PS. I'm tryin' to handbuild a jump this year for sure....

You guys are both idiots... Bruises are badges of honor/war wounds/some type of weird ammo against western skiers... Its no surprise you both are joksters...

Back to the party!

PS. I'm tryin' to handbuild a jump this year for sure....

gaping poser, go get some real skills.

• 2 weeks later...