St. Patrick's Day Eve Storm

toast21602

I wish I didn't have to take Spanish, then again, any foreign language. It sucks. I suck at all foreign Language classes, and my parents don't understand that. I don't even care about it, because Spanish won't change my life, or how I go about it! I am fucking RUSSIAN, not Spanish. I can speak Russian almost fluently, isn't that good enough?

/rant.

according to the radar it looks like its gonna be snow from here on out at my house...finally, i want some dumpage.

I want some snow here too, not sleet. It will sleet for about another hour I think, then snow. And alot of it!

hahaha

...i can't really laugh though, my mom won't let me drive to BC. sucks to be 17

I'm 18 and they won't let me drive. hahah

but even if I tried, the drive to blue would take a very longgggggg time today.

danger..you know i dont like it when my men curse

:yes

danger..you know i dont like it when my men curse

Sorry...... :crymore: I was just really pissed off.

Sorry to you to Zonked.

@Oakley, I really don't know WHAT I'm doing. No girl ever liked me. But I am not saying anything else.................

hahaha

...i can't really laugh though, my mom won't let me drive to BC. sucks to be 17

I can totally relate, but i understand. Just on the drive home from school, i slid into a curb and got curb rash on my wheel. :banghead fucker fucker fucker

I wish I didn't have to take Spanish, then again, any foreign language. It sucks. I suck at all foreign Language classes, and my parents don't understand that. I don't even care about it, because Spanish won't change my life, or how I go about it! I am fucking RUSSIAN, not Spanish. I can speak Russian almost fluently, isn't that good enough?

/rant.

Dude, you gotta learn how to work the rents. Study a little, then go "ok mom, i studied half of my notes, can i go hang wit my niggahs and finish da rest later?"

And if that doesn't work, exercise your pimp hand. kahnahmean

danger you gotta give me some tips for picking up chicks. you've really been the PASR mack-daddy lately!

After the whole Megan/zonked/chippy thing, megan never talks to me anymore. I guess she lost interest :unsure:

It'd probably take me an hour to an hour 15 minutes. Fuck that, i'll save my gas and go up on a slushy day- just as good, no?

It'd probably take me an hour to an hour 15 minutes. Fuck that, i'll save my gas and go up on a slushy day- just as good, no?

I can't even make it to blue in an hour and 15 on a perfectly sunny day. With today's conditions I would have taken easily 2+ hours. The ride home, yeah right I wouldn't have even tried to drive home

hah

After the whole Megan/zonked/chippy thing, megan never talks to me anymore. I guess she lost interest :unsure:

yeah megan is way to preoccupied with chippy to talk to the rest of us...

guess she just can't help herself. chippy must be doing something right.

yeah megan is way to preoccupied with chippy to talk to the rest of us...

guess she just can't help herself. chippy must be doing something right.

And I don't know what I am doing.

Meh, I know its a setup. Including this :banghead

Maybe Blue got 7 to 8 but up at Camelback they got at least 18" last night.

There was 10-12" snow on my truck last night at 7 p.m. and they got at least that much more after I scraped that off.

Blue and Shawnee usually get ice when CB is getting "Champaign Power"

Today I'm shoveling at work...here are some weekend storm totals from Vermont..

Jay Peak: 42 inches

Bolton Valley: 39 inches

Stowe: 36 inches

Mad River Glen: 36 inches

Sugarbush: 36 inches

Killington: 34 inches

Smuggler

Wow Lando..it's cool that you got up to Jay Peak during the storm. I used to ski there a few days a year when I was in college. Did you get to ski any of the face chutes? I have some great pictures from Jay Peak with Rocky mountain snow conditions.

I just shoveled the driveway here at work...despite the sun..most of the snow was frozen solid...it looks like rain for my afterwork session at Booter mountain...2 more weeks and I'll be up in Vermont..probably Stowe... :wiggle

Yeah I got Tuckerman's chute but the top section of the mountain of the tram was getting blasted. Only at Jay can you get 40" and the top 1/4 of the mountain will be nothing but ice. Dipper was insane but I missed the XC trail back and had to walk 242. Everglades, Cayon and Staircase were just sick. I'm at Stowew next week and Smuggs the week after that but I could come over to Stowe. I got a small crew of guys from UV in Burlington that know the goods at Stowe BC who would be more than happy to show you around. Its not cockwaving so if you go to Stowe all the time I apologize in advance. Let me know if you want to meet up .