park setup?

splooshie

definitely not that great anymore. end of the season usually sucks for everyone except cb which sucks all the time.

stair set, flat down box. flat or up box whichever you want to call it. jump. dfd street rail. sliding board. jump. jump. bus. swingset. jump. wall. jump. c box. whale tail. jump. s box.

definitely not that great anymore. end of the season usually sucks for everyone except cb which sucks all the time.

stair set, flat down box. flat or up box whichever you want to call it. jump. dfd street rail. sliding board. jump. jump. bus. swingset. jump. wall. jump. c box. whale tail. jump. s box.

thanks.

ill probly like it alot better than CB because the park run goes all the way down the mountain.

im looking foward to hitting the bus, swingset, staircase, and whalestail. should be alot of fun!

thanks.

ill probly like it alot better than CB because the park run goes all the way down the mountain.

im looking foward to hitting the bus, swingset, staircase, and whalestail. should be alot of fun!

hahahaha you just named pretty much all the worst features in the park.

hahahaha you just named pretty much all the worst features in the park.

hahaha

at least they have some creative features there. I went to stratton this year and their bus feature was amazing. it was covered in that box material, I would describe it as a giant butter curved box.... thing.

oh and another thing, how big are the step-downs or tabletops or whatever kind of jumps there? just wondering.

How bad is the park really? I want to come up tomorrow strictly to ride park. I don't need perfectly sculpted jumps I just want to toss some 1's and 3's over the medium stuff.

What do you guys think? Total Bust? Or worth it? If there's 1 decent jump that's all it takes to have a little fun. Let me know!

fuckin sweet conditions today. the urban flatbar was pretty much untouched, then things got a little crappy until the jump before the wallride, wallride, and the super crispy booter. little park was so slow i couldve ran faster in my boots... good shit though