Bear Closing Date?

dolfman261

why does it count on us, i think bear creek should make a commercial take over all tv stations and broadcast for people to come. bear wont be making any green anytime soon i think. and btw its pointless to ask this kinda stuff of the bear creek because just like mark says an idea like signing a waiver brings absalutly no money to bear creek and it just would be a hassle to have punk kids riding there. i think this is wrong but its the way bear and every business is ran.

Edited by supertrooper12

Just curious, what would it cost to run just the lifts? Like if you closed the lodge completely, had one person selling tickets, people on lifts and thats it. Ski Patrol is mostly volunteer anyway so you don't have to pay them, no one comes in the spring as a beginner so you can eliminate ski school and rentals.

Electricity for lifts + 5-6 People = how much for one day?

It's tempting, especially because I can stop by my buddys condo in Macungie on the way back and drink his beer...I'm playing it by ear based on how much energy I have..I'm think possibly morning session at the Boot...lunch..nap...snack..sugar free red bull..evening session at Bear..drink some beer, pass out..then back at Blue..not a bad day..lol

You should come doug. If u come, u can have my free lift ticket.

yea man agreed, with the rain/warmer temps they should be done for the season pretty soon:(, hopefully we have a wicked sick winter next year and we can get the park as good as it is now but w/ good snow instead of water and slush, peace easy everybody

i just got back from bear about 2 hours ago and you would be surprised how much snow they still have on the mtn. yeh there going to have to start closing some of the trails on the other side of the mtn but the left side is still pretty covered except tubing. i think that they will be able to last until at least next weekend

Or you guys could push all the snow into the new hotel area but up against the old hotel. Then we could go off the roof of the old hotel into the new hotel! We could also make the new hotel a snow cave when we are done with it and then you wouldn't have to pay to build the new hotel! Of course, we would also sign a waiver. How does that sound Mark? Oh.........we need a few rails too.

First grade teacher seems like the guy that wouldnt be trying to teach a lot to the first graders but do a little something else...i can tell by his child molestar picture and homo not even manly facial hair

First grade teacher seems like the guy that wouldnt be trying to teach a lot to the first graders but do a little something else...i can tell by his child molestar picture and homo not even manly facial hair

Your as stupid as my comment about the snow cave if you think that's my picture! Idiot. Have your Mom sign your waiver. After Sunday anyone with a signed waiver can ride at BC until the Snowflex installation starts.

yeh def the business part cuz i just got back and there is still pretty much snow on the mountain. it just sucks cuz im not ready for this season to be over. i hope they will at least push some snow to keep the season pass holders happy. once again were closing before blue even though we could stay open longer

it sucks that we lost out on pretty much a whole month of riding. this season really scared me into shopping around for a pass elsewhere. i mean hell, i rode spring mountain while bear was closed, and i wouldve paid off a jfbb season pass.

you cant really fault them for closing now though. they lost enough income this year. i just wish they would do something like seven springs with their late season park.

Edited by collective addiction