Hours of Operation

Ashleigh S

Camelback will be open Saturday 3/24 from 8am to 10pm (last day of night skiing) and Sunday 3/25 from 8am to 6pm. Dont miss the "Party in the Pipe" and the Slide Inc. Rail Jam this weekend! Check www.skicamelback.com for all the details.

We will close for midweek operations Monday 3/26/07 through Friday 3/30/07. We will reopen for the weekend of 3/31 and 4/1 from 8am-6pm (weather permitting of course). Craig and I will keep you updated on the status.

Jeff and Dougie do you guys ever get tired of posting shit that most Camelback skiers don't want to read? If I wanted to read stuff about Blue, I could go and read the blue forum...Thats what its there for...

we do it because not enough of you cb passholders bitch for anything to change. i dont know how you can sit there and be fine with them closing during the week, even if you dont ski during the week. it pisses me off that cb does this shit, because i know people like timeless and glenn like to get midweek laps in.

So let them bitch about it.

It pisses me off that everytime I go to blue I have to deal with those damn balls over all the trails (yes, everytime for the last 8 years I have went I remember them) but I don't sit there and post about how there grooming sucks everytime the mountain reps (they don't have) posts something.

Jeff and Dougie do you guys ever get tired of posting shit that most Camelback skiers don't want to read? If I wanted to read stuff about Blue, I could go and read the blue forum...Thats what its there for...

They sure never do seem to get tired of posting shit, but it sure gets tiresome and boring to see it all of the time.

Let me give it a shot.

Man, did it ever suck last weekend at Camelback, the crap that I was subjected to, having to ride all day long on those trails covered by 18 inches of snow. I'm so pissed. I could've gone to Blue.

I tried, seems just as tiresome and boring when I write it. Oh well.

They sure never do seem to get tired of posting shit, but it sure gets tiresome and boring to see it all of the time.

Let me give it a shot.

Man, did it ever suck last weekend at Camelback, the crap that I was subjected to, having to ride all day long on those trails covered by 18 inches of snow. I'm so pissed. I could've gone to Blue.

I tried, seems just as tiresome and boring when I write it. Oh well.

Do that 6,000 more times :tinfoil:

huh??? Now I'm confused...it just seems like a waste with night-time temps around freezing and expected daytime temps in the 50s for Camelback to just throw in the towel...Camelback definitely has their passholders bending over...lol

Like this is something new. :banghead

So let them bitch about it.

No point bitchin' about it.

It is what it is. if you dont like it, go elsewhere then complain about it even when you don't ski it....

This year has given me a clear perspective on CB, but I still think it's the best hill within 5 miles of my house.... not going to change that any time soon.

I do think there will be no season passes next year though, I want to encourage my kids (and myself) to look further afield.

6 more days to Utah....

Edited by Timeless

Just about when I thought that C'back was still interested in skiiers & riders (I never thought they would stay open after the passholders' party) they pull this crap! There was no mention on Friday am phone message that they would be closed mid-week, so we skipped Friday & today to take of matters that had been postponed during the season. You can count on two piste-off pass holders!