bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont be good enough, from my knowledge you need a good solid base to get the rails and other features fixed into the snow, and they already have the mini "park" rollers and three rails. and... on a bunny hill there isnt enough speed to get a good flow it would be like a rail garden

wont be good enough, from my knowledge you need a good solid base to get the rails and other features fixed into the snow, and they already have the mini "park" rollers and three rails. and... on a bunny hill there isnt enough speed to get a good flow it would be like a rail garden

rail gardens are fine. I would ski on anything.

Yeah the new entrances are how you get in and he did say something about it being changed to help reduce unwanted traffic, maybe they'll do something smart unlike blue with those stairs and shit.

Also I hope bear doesn't turn totally urban it hit me over the weekend jumps are still so fun, you can't just have a park full of rails; but they need to really make their rails gap on and more street style approaches!

Yea you can't carve on the face like a regular QP so some moves are out but for 90% of people they will provide a better and safer experience because the lip will actually be vert, and there are so few quarter pipes around that most people do not have many moves in their bag for them. I've really only ever gotten to 360s, grabs and such on QP's but I would love to try a handplant, I just never had the opportunity to because every QP around here has no lip left after an hour or two.

the pipe is perfect for a variety of lip tricks,fast plants,airs, alot of people really enjoy rock and rolls witout the vert to flat transition of wall rides, its on perfect swing and the cope is classic, can't wait for the hardcore to session it, the strongest quater pipe I ever saw with all 4 by 4 studs. This will be an awesome feature to hit. least for me

you cant carve on plastic

looking instead of carving, that 's how

seems to me the new features skate like and challenging, the people who can ride differrent features do, nobody asked you to progress, complaining is easier and you seem to enjoy using this as the forum. why don't you become proactive (future park designer),ask for what you want in the park instead complaining about what others want.

It looks like they are regrading the old tubing area where the new park will be. It also appears that they have put in new tower fan guns on the side of this new park. Both sides now have mounted fan guns so a lot of snow making will be available for the new park. Does anyone know if there is a new name for this park? Also check out my thread on opening the parks. I think I laid out a good plan for Bear with regards to what park trails to open on opening day.