Sib's mountain on a Sunday, 9:30 to 11 AM

sibhusky

First, let me emphasize that we had views today, but lousy conditions. Two days of rain and temps in the 50's, followed by a sudden drop to the teens produced hardpack and lots of "chicken heads" and larger chunks. But, to a CB skier, it was "normal". These westerners complained a lot, though!!! The K2 XP's handled it in stride. They are not just a powder ski!

View of the Summit house and over into Glacier National Park:

Image112.jpg

View of the Summit house and Moe-mentum. Note the crowd level:

Image114.jpg

View of Moe-mentum from Inspiration:

Image115.jpg

View of the Flathead Valley from Inspiration:

Image116.jpg

View of Whitefish Lake from Inspiration:

Image118.jpg

View into Canada from the northside of the ski area:

Image120.jpg

It must be nice to ski there everyday  :)

Well, unfortunately, for December I am mostly working. Also, this place is also known as Big Foggy. For three days of skiing, two have had terrible visibility with great snow. Then this third time, great visibility with terrible snow. And I decided I prefer visibility.

Well, unfortunately, for December I am mostly working.  Also, this place is also known as Big Foggy.  For three days of skiing, two have had terrible visibility with great snow.  Then this third time, great visibility with terrible snow.  And I decided I prefer visibility.

Hey Sib, where are those vertical feet?

I'm already over 200,000...though only loosely following vertical this winter. :nana

Hey Sib,  where are those vertical feet? 

I'm already over 200,000...though only loosely following vertical this winter.  :nana

I'll be catching up, I'm only behind 40,000 from where I was last year at this time and already averaging more each time than I was at this time last year.