kutztown kids?

LineSki

REALLY!!! I've been riding my freebord (www.freebord.com) all summer and was looking for some good hills around here...I just went to bear yesterday and rode down the access road that goes past the new reservoir. I would definitely be up for shuttling some big hills with a group if you're interested.

They've had implants that do that 5 year stuff for a while but there's not a lot of studies as to what happens after that 5 so it's a sorta sketchy for of B.C., I'd say stick to condoms and the pill....

or you could just spend the 5 bucks or whatever on a cock sock

the whole thing about the highest std rate is that when they did that survey they took the average of the surronding reading and allentown area and submitted it to the state who asked for it. all of the state schools where suppose to do it but it turns out that kutztown was the only one that submitted their results and so when they say we have the highest its not true because we were the only ones in the whole survey.

• 4 weeks later...

so back to the main topic. who goes to kutztown and is tryin to meet ppl to ride with? i think theres a kutztown ski/snowboard club first meeting thursday but my roomate was in it his fresh year and said it wasnt worth the time...so maybe we can meet riders on here who actuallty want to ride and find spots to session when we get snow around here. also my roomate and i are tryin to go up to vermont a few weekends so more ppl saves gas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...