events list for 2008 season

sarasnow16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its right up by boulder. my memory is fuzzy but i know i passed it going there once. Is within a mile or 2 of boulder though for sure.

i think he was just saying that the poster should include those things..

but yeah mike and matts is right off of 80 on your way to BB, blakeslee (sp?) exit

i think he was just saying that the poster should include those things..

but yeah mike and matts is right off of 80 on your way to BB, blakeslee (sp?) exit

exactly.. plus Mike and Matts is a snowboarding shop, are skiers welcomed? With $10 registration, I would assume there are awards? yes-no?

freakin Sno Mountain is hosting the 2008 Salomon Jib Academy. this year. (it's an all skier event/comp)

This is OUTRAGEOUS what the hell I can't believe they would exclude snowboarders they must not like money or something because so many snowboarders would show up now if you'll please excuse me I am going to try to get all this GOD DAMN SAND OUT OF MY VAGINA

This is OUTRAGEOUS what the hell I can't believe they would exclude snowboarders they must not like money or something because so many snowboarders would show up now if you'll please excuse me I am going to try to get all this GOD DAMN SAND OUT OF MY VAGINA

Huh? Here let me help... http://www.salomonjibacademy.com/others/jibacademy.aspx

Yeah we're expecting quite a big turnout since you can't really ride around here in early november. I know it might sound kinda lame on here that it's in the parking lot and all, but what we did was have that open field next to the parking lot excavated and we have about a 25-30 foot tall dirt drop in with plenty of space. We cleared out more land behind the shop for parking too.

Edited by jibbin N pimpin