new trails

ski14

I don't see how they will cut 7 trails in 3 months.
Nick....seven new trails is a beautiful thing. Embrace the seven new trails. They will happen.Seven wonderful new trails. Seven. I have three chainsaws. I'm more than happy to help cut these seven new trails with my three chainsaws.
proof? links? stolen plans?7 real trails or 7 killington trails? and for next year right?
It should be two top to bottom trails that will account for four on the map. The other three are probably bunnies and/or connectors. They're just following through on their plans.

Nick....seven new trails is a beautiful thing. Embrace the seven new trails. They will happen.Seven wonderful new trails. Seven. I have three chainsaws. I'm more than happy to help cut these seven new trails with my three chainsaws.It should be two top to bottom trails that will account for four on the map. The other three are probably bunnies and/or connectors. They're just following through on their plans.
It would be funny if Sno called you up and asked you to cut the trees down with you chain saw. lol

Oh btw, im pretty sure they already dug both pipes, or maybe just one? I seen them doing work up on Spike with some machine. Idn, me and Lib are going up there when hes around my house again and ill bring my camera and get footage of what everything looks like.

Even if they really really wanted to (which I'm sure they do) I wouldn't cross my fingers for new trails this year. Even if they pull it off by next year it would still be 20 times faster than the boot with their new trail. :devil:

Besides, those trails are already there, you just have to dodge a few trees/porcupines and watch out for the cliff.