Old gear for sale.

xNick11

This stuff has no use to me anymore, so im trying to sell some of it.

Mx.9.mx, you can not find this helmet anywhere anymore. It was very rare in it's day too.

Size - XL

$40

dsc0001bp2.jpg

dsc0002pn8.jpg

05/06 Salomon Thrusters - 171 cm

Used about 40 days, they just got too soft for me. Few edge cracks on each ski. Base and top sheet aren't bad. These would make a good urban ski.

$75

dsc0003zm3.jpg

22106864ck0.jpg

04/05 Line Assassin MTX - 156 cm

These were my first twins, I rode them for about 14 days. Top sheet is scratched, bases are like brand new, no edge cracks in the edges, just a few scrapes in the edges from my noob attempts at rails. Circles in pictures show where I epoxied the top sheet.

$60

dsc0011hf0.jpg

dsc0012ee1.jpg

dsc0013qu2.jpg

04/05? Atomic Radon snowboard - 148cm i think

When I use to snowboard I really liked this board. It has a lot of pop off lips, I haven't really tried rails on it tho. Edges are brand new, and base is in good condition. I will sell all the snowboard stuff together as a package for $150. The board has Flow Amp-5 bindings on it from a few years back. And Ill throw in the boots too.

dsc0007gt8.jpg

dsc0008ll0.jpg

Northwave snowboard boots - Size 10

Goes with board, if you want to separate let me know.

dsc0009rp6.jpg

05/06 Salomon Foil boots - Size 9.5 US

Used 1 full season and half a season. Still in great condition and have lots of life in them.

$125

dsc0006sa9.jpg

04/05 Salomon Proforma 7 boot - Size 10.5 US

Used for about 2 weeks, and I let a Wolverine21 use them for a few days until he got his boots.

$70

dsc0010hj0.jpg

I really hope some of this stuff can go. Most of it has been sitting in my basement for a year or more just collecting dust.

do the lines come with bindings? if not what size are the holes drilled for?
No, skis only.

You need to get the bindings mounted on the ski to which ever boot size you have. If you want tho, you can try looking for a pair of line reactor bindings on ebay or newschoolers, and they will screw right into lines pre-drilled holes. I wouldn't recommend this tho, reactor bindings suck and are very heavy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Prices: Mx.9 Mx - $35

Line Assassin MTX - $55

Snowboard package - $150

Salomon 1080 boots - $110

Salomon Proforma 7 boots - $65

I'll sell a pair of Oakley A-Frames (Carbon fiber frame, permission lens) for $35

Pictures of Oakley's up soon

Edited by xNick11

i may be interested in the Aframes. ill know after pics.

possibly even the lines and boots. i have to see how my ebay sales go this week. im looking to ski a few times this season and those seem legit to screw around on.....i know nothing about skiing except how to ski sort of.

Edited by d-unit

Heres the A-Frames im willing to sell for $35. The lenses are in alright conditon. If you look closely in the first picture you can see a small water spot toward the middle of the lens. In the second picture there is a scratch on the lens that doesn't even get in the way of your vision. The band on these is in pretty good condition also.

aframes1ge7.jpg

aframes2fb1.jpg

aframes3ee3.jpg

Heres the A-Frames im willing to sell for $35.

Great price on these. Prices on these lenses have dropped so you could buy these from Nick and then pickup a lens on ebay and have yourself a sick deal on some of the most popular goggles of the decade. That is if you even need a new lens...

• 3 weeks later...
This stuff has no use to me anymore, so im trying to sell some of it.

Mx.9.mx, you can not find this helmet anywhere anymore. It was very rare in it's day too.

Size - XL

$40

dsc0001bp2.jpg

dsc0002pn8.jpg

05/06 Salomon Thrusters - 171 cm

Used about 40 days, they just got too soft for me. Few edge cracks on each ski. Base and top sheet aren't bad. These would make a good urban ski.

$75

dsc0003zm3.jpg

22106864ck0.jpg

04/05 Line Assassin MTX - 156 cm

These were my first twins, I rode them for about 14 days. Top sheet is scratched, bases are like brand new, no edge cracks in the edges, just a few scrapes in the edges from my noob attempts at rails. Circles in pictures show where I epoxied the top sheet.

$60

dsc0011hf0.jpg

dsc0012ee1.jpg

dsc0013qu2.jpg

04/05? Atomic Radon snowboard - 148cm i think

When I use to snowboard I really liked this board. It has a lot of pop off lips, I haven't really tried rails on it tho. Edges are brand new, and base is in good condition. I will sell all the snowboard stuff together as a package for $150. The board has Flow Amp-5 bindings on it from a few years back. And Ill throw in the boots too.

dsc0007gt8.jpg

dsc0008ll0.jpg

Northwave snowboard boots - Size 10

Goes with board, if you want to separate let me know.

dsc0009rp6.jpg

05/06 Salomon Foil boots - Size 9.5 US

Used 1 full season and half a season. Still in great condition and have lots of life in them.

$125

dsc0006sa9.jpg

04/05 Salomon Proforma 7 boot - Size 10.5 US

Used for about 2 weeks, and I let a Wolverine21 use them for a few days until he got his boots.

$70

dsc0010hj0.jpg

I really hope some of this stuff can go. Most of it has been sitting in my basement for a year or more just collecting dust.

Hey I use to race skis until I started snowboarding and want to do freestyle skiing...I am interested in the lines and what can you hook me up with thats cheap...

• 1 month later...