Season Passes

Dan-

I'm thinking I'm going to pull the trigger on blue this year. Do I need a letter from the provost to get my student season pass or will my ID card suffice?

ever since i have been getting a student season pass i haven't been asked for an ID and definitely not a letter. buuuuut i would take an ID just in case they ask you.

ever since i have been getting a student season pass i haven't been asked for an ID and definitely not a letter. buuuuut i would take an ID just in case they ask you.

Right on, thanks.

... Already so much more chill than CB.

word on the street is you need report cards or something on a school letterhead for student passes to jfbb this year

For CB you need a letter from the provost on the school letter head, or a copy of the bill. Same goes for whiteface. I'm REALLY surprised blue isn't more strict, but hey thats their call.

If you've pre-ordered your season pass and have the confirmation notice, are you able to go up any weekend to get the official pass? This is my first year getting a season pass and I thought I saw a post about it being better to go to the mountain before the season so you can avoid any lines on opening weekend...is that still the case?

Picked mine up today! As GSS's post states, the ticket office is open 10-4 on weekends. I don't think you will wait in line for over a half hour for your season pass if you wait, but that time you will have to wait (10, 15, 25 mintues?) could be used to ski/ride. I'd get mine now if I were you.