BB on Weather Channel

Ski

The Weather Channel just did a three or four minute feature on BB...it started with a Google Earth zoom-in to show exactly where it was "near the Poconos"...then described how New Yorkers should make the 100 mile trip and folks in Scranton could make the quick 40 minute trip. TWC just said there was lots of snow and didn't mention just one run being open.

I hope so too because it will show them that it was worth it for them to blow that snow and they will want to make as much snow as possible to open up even more runs....

I simply can't hate on ANY mountain at least trying to get up and running for the people who want to ski now and not later, and offering discounted lift tix is also a huge plus..

I think BB is the most useless mountain other than a park (which I don't ski whatsoever) but I gotta hand them out huuuuge props to get up and running quicker than anywhere else in this region.

Earliest open seen in a lonnnnnng time if ever for PA. Thats got some potential. Its gonna be crowded but hey Im not gonna complain to get to ride this early in the season. And you gotta figure that they are going to be first to be 100% open. Last year when everybody closed down they opened their big park. haha