Big Boulder Skier Edit

Papasteeze

word of advice. dont use poo tube it kills quality
yeah it really does. They are much more pleasant to watch in good resolution. I save to .flv and upload just under 100 meg - (thats what is advised for best quality) It's nice keeping all the videos in one place though. I dunno, I may start uploading to another location.
thats some sick skiing right here and a good edit as well..by the way your colors are off... :jk haha
The funny thing is half of each day was filmed with custom presets turned way up and the second half was with normal settings, there is very little difference in the colors that I can tell.. Camera must be broke. hahahaha

yeah it really does. They are much more pleasant to watch in good resolution. I save to .flv and upload just under 100 meg - (thats what is advised for best quality) It's nice keeping all the videos in one place though. I dunno, I may start uploading to another location.The funny thing is half of each day was filmed with custom presets turned way up and the second half was with normal settings, there is very little difference in the colors that I can tell.. Camera must be broke. hahahaha

try uploading to vimeo