Stowe and other VT resorts open this weekend....

Bobert540

I am headed up to visit some friends in stowe this weekend and they were not going to be open till the 21st but now they are openin on the 17th so I am bringing the skis up and taking a few runs probably on sunday. Anyone else headed to VT this weekend?

News & Events: GREAT NEWS! Opening day is now scheduled for Saturday, November 17th--4 days ahead of the original schedule--thanks to great snowmaking weather. We'll open with 2.7 miles of skiing and riding on Ridgeview, lower Ridgeview, upper Lord, Lord, North Slope and lower North Slope. There's more cold weather and some occasional light snow in the forecast, so we'll add more terrain as quickly as possible. Mark your calendar for the First Trick Rail Jam on Saurday the 24th--lots of fun and prizes, and free entry with your lift ticket. We're excited--see you soon.

What they have open at Big Boulder is not worth it for me.. :crymore::crymore:

You are a bitch. I dont know how you think at all. Plenty of times of you have argued with Philplug and finndog about blue conditions and if all your vert really matters. We always hear you say you love skiing. Quit bitching about how small Boulder is and ski there. It's better than sitting at your house and doing laundry.

Ya doug i did want to quit last year because I was bored, have a lower back problem, and already have arthritis in my right knee. Stay on the computer, write stupid raps, and get no pussy. What do I care how big of a loser you are at the age of 30.

lol...i have some change you can throw at doug :ph34r:

Hazardous Weather Outlook

Winter Storm Warning

This Afternoon: Periods of snow. Steady temperature around 34. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of snow. Low around 30. North wind between 7 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Friday: Periods of snow. High near 31. Northwest wind between 13 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible

Wheres this from Doug? Stowe?