Opening of the Parks

burtonkid

HURRAY!!!great idea i completely agree and i mentioned this already like just put it like a foot off the ground and then like every other week or sumin make it a like 5 foot drop or however they want to make it

HURRAY!!!great idea i completely agree and i mentioned this already like just put it like a foot off the ground and then like every other week or sumin make it a like 5 foot drop or however they want to make it

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just cut the darn stepdown box in half. Does anyone know what happened to that really thin yellow rail they used to set up?

you people must not have ridden the drop down box enough, once you get it dialed its really a lot of fun.

You people? so racist.

i think that it would be sick to put out the 420 box and only have it like not even a foot off of the snow. you could learn so many new tricks on there and not have to worry about missing the box and falling a high distance

thank you i'm not the only one who agrees maybe bear will finally try it this year

you people must not have ridden the drop down box enough, once you get it dialed its really a lot of fun.

that drop box is sick and very smooth

just cut the darn stepdown box in half. Does anyone know what happened to that really thin yellow rail they used to set up?

Have you even ridden it yet? That box is sick, cutting in half would be retarded. It is still kicked a tiny bit to the right last night but it was better then this weekend. Very easy to get the whole thing now if you hit the top part a little to the left.

And BC has had the 420 box set up really low before, its alright that way. I like it better when it is set up as a harder feature with a step up style gap on it. THey had it like that for a while 2 years ago and it was awesome.

Edited by burton71

That Flat drop flat was awesome but the ledge is a tad short, but I also didn't know it was an experiment and test of the material I think you should replace the ledge on the small stairs with the same stuff that would just be awesome to have that one a staircase!

That sounds like a sick idea... I like it!

I like the drop box how it is, but if you were to cut it in half you could still make it a drop box when you wanted and also use the boxes in other things at other times. Im not in favor of that though because I like how it is set up and would not want it changed. Plus bear has enough flat boxes. They dont need to cut it in half.

how about they turn the box 180 degrees so that you hit the lower part first then pop up to the higher portion. Seems like it would be fun when i invision it.

anyone yay/nay?

I would rather have it set up as that then the down. And i would enjoy watching everyone clip their board on the up part