Opening of the Parks

burtonkid

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other day i was up there and they had dd, 420 box, dfd, fd,flat rails, flat boxes, and the superman box but they were all in the top parking lot i hope these rails arn't being scraped but i can't think of why all the other rails are one the mt but them

they might have run out of room on the mt... atleast i hope so because the 420 box, dd, and dfd are my favorite rails

the other day i was up there and they had dd, 420 box, dfd, fd,flat rails, flat boxes, and the superman box but they were all in the top parking lot i hope these rails arn't being scraped but i can't think of why all the other rails are one the mt but them

they might have run out of room on the mt... atleast i hope so because the 420 box, dd, and dfd are my favorite rails

yeah it is strictly because of storage room. Andy said that he really needs more room for storage of the rails and thats something he will be working on during this year, and for the following year.

F*** the pipe. Cover it up with dirt and put more rails

The most fun ive had in it was 2 years ago when they didnt build the pipe up yet and had a down rail inside of it.

Word I keep talking about that but I didn't think anyone else remembered or saw that, but DFD better be out tomorrow I'm trying to throw down also I'd kill for some kickers.

wow by looking on the webcams im not to impressed with opening nite setup, Cascade is closed, and black bear has like 8 flat rails, and the step down, i would atleast like to seee some more technical rails throwin in there, not just strait rails... its all good though, im just happy they are open and cant wait to be there in like 2 hours!!!

wow by looking on the webcams im not to impressed with opening nite setup, Cascade is closed, and black bear has like 8 flat rails, and the step down, i would atleast like to seee some more technical rails throwin in there, not just strait rails... its all good though, im just happy they are open and cant wait to be there in like 2 hours!!!

Patience young one. Confucius say, the crazier the sh*t be the more snow you need.

In all seriousness though. There wasn't as much snow as it looked from a distance. Hope everything looked alright cosmetically though. I dug for 6 straight hours this morning and Andy probably put in enough hours in the past couple days to buy himself a decent sized tropical island. You know, the ones with the coconuts and little sand crabs. K, Buh Bye.

Nope, not like that at all. Down rails, flat rails, gap on, ride on. The hubba ledge is awesome! Good first day set up.

not at all, evey rail is set up with a 2 foot cheese wedge onto a rail that is flat(except for the down box and single barrel rail, which should not have gaps onto them)....bear has to stop living in '99 and start setting things up urban(with the rail built into the lip). Also, i cant decide if the 4 foot long concrete ledge or the 100 foot long step down box gets the worst feature of the year...the concrete ledge should be set up on a downward slant, not flat, too...just some suggestions

not at all, evey rail is set up with a 2 foot cheese wedge onto a rail that is flat(except for the down box and single barrel rail, which should not have gaps onto them)....bear has to stop living in '99 and start setting things up urban(with the rail built into the lip). Also, i cant decide if the 4 foot long concrete ledge or the 100 foot long step down box gets the worst feature of the year...the concrete ledge should be set up on a downward slant, not flat, too...just some suggestions

The concrete ledge was fun even though it was a bit short and the ste down box was amazing. Did you even hit it? Also the stairs are set up urban and the lips seemed to vary more than you say.