Hey Bode fans...

Ski

Haven't been following. Question, if or when he wins a race, do you have a stock reply created yet?

Bode's official website hasn't been updated since early September...it's still advertising for a fall golf tournament:BODE MILLERWonder why? :confused :confused :confused
I heard that they scrapped flash due to racers with Iphones and had to start from scratch to get revisions up.

PS, when Bode does well, or rather, you find an article where Bode challanges convention and isn't losing you pull the same trolling move.

But Ski, we have a little rule around here. You can't reply to your own flame more than once.... just bustin. :D

Edited by Glenn

Haven't been following. Question, if or when he wins a race, do you have a stock reply created yet?I heard that they scrapped flash due to racers with Iphones and had to start from scratch to get revisions up.

So, you're saying they rely on FTP from iPhones? :confused

Rob, I'm really just teasing. But it's pretty obvious that everyone jumped off the Bode bandwagon now that he's barely finishing even the speed events. This was supposed to be some huge Stick It To The Man Because Coaches Are Old School And Suck season.

I just happened to noticed a complete lack of any "Bode Rocks" posts...isn't he still the coolest racer? Isn't he still a role model?

I threw a thread out there to see where you guys went and all I get is "Haven't been following"? I find that a little weak. Heck, I thought Bode might flourish under his own rules. I thought it was an interesting experiment.

^^^ Honestly, I wondered recently how he was doing since I hadn't heard anything, not on my list to search that night. I believe that he will do well and will place very well but never consistently. Thats not his style.

Bode used to be 1st/crash/1st/crash/crash/1st. Now he's amazingly consistent, finishing 20th, 25th, 26th...and he's become a dead ringer for the other Miller from the sitcom Still Standing:

200635_172941_3_024.jpg

Theories Abound! Pick one?

A. His mean older sister Kyla just showed him his birth certificate and finding out that his name is Sam has put him into an identity crisis; Sam can't ski as fast as Bode.

B. He feels cheated that his parents shorted him on odd names like they did his younger sister, Genesis Wren Bungo Windrushing Turtleheart Miller .... or his younger brother ..... Nathaniel Kinsman Ever Chelone Skan Miller. He now can't "feel the love".

C. Head skis are overrated; he needs to return to his roots and break out the old K2-4's!

D. He is drinking too much?

E. He is not drinking enough?

:cheers:

Bode sucks! He's only in 4th place overall. He has no chance this year. He must hate those 3 U.S. Ski Team coaches that chose to go with him. :confused

56 racers finished the first run of today's GS in Beaver Creek. If Bode crosses the finish line in absolute dead last---56th place---would he suck? :rolleyes: