Tune Shop

Bobert540

$55/45 for full tune. 55 includes hot was, 45 is belt wax. $20/15 for quick tune. 20 includes hot wax, 15 is a belt wax. These are the prices before the discount. We mainly use machines but if you prefer to have your edges hand tuned, that is not a problem.

Up until opening day this is when someone should be there to take in ski's/Board's:

Monday-9-6

Tuesday-9-8

Wednesday-9-6

Thursday-Hopefully opening day

If you are unsure you want to make the trip, feel free to call ext.348.

Edited by Bobert540

• 4 weeks later...
Yo huge props to the tune shop, about 3 weeks ago or so I had one of my rome toe straps break and they hooked me up and made something really quick to get me back out there and it's held up nicely while I'm waiting for a replacement from rome thanks guys!

how much did it cost for a replacement one(i know its like $5 for the repair but how much was the strap)? mine is broken and is held together with some duct tape right now.

• 3 weeks later...
how much did it cost for a replacement one(i know its like $5 for the repair but how much was the strap)? mine is broken and is held together with some duct tape right now.

Wait is it a rome binding that had the non ladder trap on your toe that broke, if so we've had like 4 pairs of rome bindings come back with it this year, rome said it's been a common thing more so on the 390 then any of their other bindings so either make a trip to your local rome shop and if they know what their doing they should just give you one. seeing as it's a warranty issue if they ask for money hit rome up direct and they should take care of you; you might even get some stickers or a shirt with your part!