opening!

kate

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday, but its for instructor training. Anyone here work at Elk? I hear its a pretty good deal with the free pass and everything...

oh sweet, I'm an instructor too. The ITC for snowboard instructors is actually kinda fun, you'll pretty much just be riding with some occasional drills. Everyone is pretty laid back, and it's a pretty good time.

oh sweet, I'm an instructor too. The ITC for snowboard instructors is actually kinda fun, you'll pretty much just be riding with some occasional drills. Everyone is pretty laid back, and it's a pretty good time.

Oh awesome. thats really good to hear. I'm pretty excited for it.

i work there...cafeteria kitchen

This gentleman wishes to lodge a complaint about the hamburgers served there: http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...63&start=63

Personally, I think it's a nice touch in keeping with the old-time traditions of the place in that the pizza served there hasn't changed at all in 20 years.

i work there...cafeteria kitchen

I drink there. Look for me and my bald buddy Herm, every Wed. and weekend sitting on the corner stools in the bar.

AHH can't wait--home away from home.

RUMMY

PS. my 27th year at Elk, and even though Herm and I aren't employees, we do attend the end of year employee party as guests of the bar tenders.