Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im goofy so the bleacher box is more fun for me to hit switch, however i wish it was setup facing the other direction or possibly facing straight up the hill. also the butter box is set up above the large staircase. its setup as an up picnic table to butter box

i was out tonight, it was pretty fun. maybe its just me, but it seems like all the lips to everything are always just slightly awkward at bear. i ride at blue and boulder most of the time, and whenever i ride bear, it takes me forever to figure out the lips onto their rails. it seemed like all the transitions were really long and drawn out, with no kick, except for the stuff that was set up urban, which had awkward amounts of kick, like the flatstock down rail. the rails and boxes themselves are super nice, i just find the setups to be kinda strange somehow.

i was out tonight, it was pretty fun. maybe its just me, but it seems like all the lips to everything are always just slightly awkward at bear. i ride at blue and boulder most of the time, and whenever i ride bear, it takes me forever to figure out the lips onto their rails. it seemed like all the transitions were really long and drawn out, with no kick, except for the stuff that was set up urban, which had awkward amounts of kick, like the flatstock down rail. the rails and boxes themselves are super nice, i just find the setups to be kinda strange somehow.

i know what you mean, i ride bear everyday and it still takes me a while to get the rails and lips dialed in. the urban down rail's lip had a lot of pop, i was almost flying over it. hopefully they will work out the kinks, i mean it was the first day with the new setup

this morning was amazing. lips were awesome and park crew was open to hear any advice. the lip on the staircase was prime and the jump had tons of pop. landings were good. fast snow, and absolutely nobody there.

was it rainy? i was gonna go up but the rain scared my away. now its looking like im going tomorrow before i hit up the relatives house.