Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

YEah that was me and my friends. We only got to do it like 3 times and then ski patrol came and shut us down. The run in was super sketchy and landing was narrow...it was pretty gnarly to say the least. 2 kids jumped it and landed it though. We'll be looking to hit it more during the season when they get some more snow there.

O i am glad to have seen it then i saw the guy with the red hair hit it he got mad high and it was super sketchy lol but looks nice when we get more snow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tuesday the bearcreek... i got there at 4 and the park was nice at about 5:30 the lips were starting to get rutted and the landings were getting rutted about 5:45 2 park crewers showed up and fixed the top rail's lip the hubba ledges lip and landing put there shovels away and rode till about 8 when i assume they left(fixing the rails took about 15 minutes)

the middle flows had rutted landings and the step down box had a rutted landing and it was not fixed all night

i hope this isn't a start to park crew slacking

tuesday the bearcreek... i got there at 4 and the park was nice at about 5:30 the lips were starting to get rutted and the landings were getting rutted about 5:45 2 park crewers showed up and fixed the top rail's lip the hubba ledges lip and landing put there shovels away and rode till about 8 when i assume they left(fixing the rails took about 15 minutes)

the middle flows had rutted landings and the step down box had a rutted landing and it was not fixed all night

i hope this isn't a start to park crew slacking

the snow was so slushy that i think if they fixed the landings it wouldnt even be worth their time because they would just get messed up so fast again and the ruts were so deep it would take awhile.