Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

Little mofos taking the bamboo!! I'm pretty much positive that Andy is cutting all the lips tonight. When I was setting up this morning I tried to start cutting the lips on cascade so they had a little pop, but the snow was all full of chunky crap ice balls. Hopefully he'll be able to get a nice tilled finish on them for tomorow morning.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to BC tonight, had a real fun time... despite the warm conditions things were set up really nice. only complaint is that park crew didnt really get around to cascade all that much to fix up the lips in the jump line, but they were still fun. the flat box with teh big gap to it in cascade is soooo fun. the jump in the tubing park is real fun but the head wall before it should be a little mellower cause you tend to shoot off it but other than that great job.

set up was good last night, everyone was maintained pretty well except the jumps in tubing, they were rutted to shit. there was really no possible way to spin off of them cuz when you would try and get your begining turn off the jump you would ride across the giant rut. the last jump in black bear (the first jump of the year) was maintained way better than the expert park. that jump and the giant one in big hit were the only ones you could really spin off of without having to worry about hitting a rut

uh oh the shit spots are coming back i can see them!!! everyone rehearse the following snow spell nightly to the snow gods/godesses....if you know of any virgins sacrificing them cant hurt

Let it snow!! Let it Snow!! Let it Snow!!

Oh gods of snow,

let the winds blow.

from north, south, east and west

send us the stuff we love the best!

Make our mountain snowy white,

so we can ski from day to night!

Please grant us this, like seasons past,

to make this season a blast.

Edited by Youngbloodz

Who would believe me if i said that Bear Creek is getting a gondola next year for the B lift. (Its true)

Yeah i dunno about that. I know their getting a quad to replace the double, maybe that what your thinking of.

i heard they are getting the gondola's with extra space

you can fit up to 15 people in each one

good bye lift lines

:confused:rofl:rofl:confused

wtf r u serious!!!!!!!!!!!! they r makin the mountain seem bigger than colorados mountain we definetly dont need that the noobs would suk ass on that and creat more chaos!!! where would they put it anyway???

They are not getting a gondola you tard.

i kinda have the feeling u r right hahah

They are not getting a gondola you tard.

i kinda have the feeling u r right hahah i need tor ead where it begins b4 i post ahahaha