Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bleacher box is one of the nicest things there right now i think. I just wish they could put it somewhere where there is less traffic

Its great and I have a ton of fun with it, but when you get just a tiny bit too much speed and your trying to stall on the first ledge and you fall over you just look like a complete dumbass.

yeah everything was set up very nicly today. today was one of my funnest days on snow so far this season. the first jump on skiers left of blackbear was very quarter pipe like in the morning... 2 ppl. got sent to the hospital then some guy shaved down the lip and made it have like no lip but it was still fun. alot of ppl. got taken down by ski patroll today and alot of ambulances were there too. overall it was a great day and it was ALOT less crowded than i thought it would be.

That was Bob. He's the man.

any ideas on the new park???

i heard rainbow and inverse rainbow flat down switched around to make and up flat and the step down box a step up box.

conditions wre good today. everything was covered in snow in the morning because they blew snow. stuff was real good all day pretty much. only thing that was wierd was the flat box so i just learned how to hit the urban down. that stayed perfect all day since noone was hitting it.

I was talking with Andy this morning and he was able to get some new features on Black Bear and Cascade last night.

With the super cold temperatures allowing us to make huge volumes of snow, his thought is to have fewer features and try to keep them ridable during the next few days of snowmaking. Sometime Thursday/Friday he will begin putting features back out and rebuilding the parks.

Starting tomororw, the halfpipe will be closed for blowing until later in the week. Andy really wants to put some of the new pipe cutting concepts he learned at Cutter's Camp this year to work. We should have plenty of snow in there to get it open in the next 5 to 7 days.

Edited by BC-Mark

I was talking with Andy this morning and he was able to get some new features on Black Bear and Cascade last night.

With the super cold temperatures allowing us to make huge volumes of snow, his thought is to have fewer features and try to keep them ridable during the next few days of snowmaking. Sometime Thursday/Friday he will begin putting features back out and rebuilding the parks.

Starting tomororw, the halfpipe will be closed for blowing until later in the week. Andy really wants to put some of the new pipe cutting concepts he learned at Cutter's Camp this year to work. We should have plenty of snow in there to get it open in the next 5 to 7 days.

sick thanks for the update

from the sound if it the good good park will come for the upcoming weekend

keep your fingers crossed