Saturday the 8th

n0xidee

Who all is gonna be there? Ima try to get there at 7:30 when it opens. Ill be wearing white pants, white/black beanie, either black jacket or my PASR black sweatshirt.

lol, just look for my carolina blue boots, can't miss them. red and white atomics, black bants, gray jacket black helmet, and baby blue boots hahah

They're fun for a number of reasons. Skis are too long and I always end up crossing the tips..I don't have that problem with my blades. They're great for skiing tight woods..plus they rock in the park. Best of all they're so light to carry from my car to the snow..PM me if you're interested in joining a snowblade clan I'm forming. I'll mail you an application.

i hope you have a list of the rules/regs that are strictly followed by your clan. i know i wouldnt want to get 3 strikes and thenb e kicked out.

They're fun for a number of reasons. Skis are too long and I always end up crossing the tips..I don't have that problem with my blades. They're great for skiing tight woods..plus they rock in the park. Best of all they're so light to carry from my car to the snow..PM me if you're interested in joining a snowblade clan I'm forming. I'll mail you an application.

:rofl

i was also in a bad mood earlier because im sick

Anyway, as you guys have probably noticed...I'm new to this whole forum. I joined last year but didnt really visit it much. I'll most likely be at JFBB most of the time because my friends all snowboard (sigh). However, I'll be at blue every now and then as well. I'll post when I'll go probably, so say hi if you see me. :)