Jack Frost 12-12-07 with photos

RidgeRacer

Just got back from another really fun day at JF. I thought the heavy rain this morning would have taken it's toll and I almost didn't go but that would have been a huge mistake. The snow was still great. Pretty much the same as it has been the past few days, granular really nice for arcing wide turns on T Bolt and Challenge. I got to the lot a little after 12 and the sun was peaking out which was nice to see. Did laps on T Bolt and Challenge for the most part then headed over to Exhibition and Janes Lane before I called it a day. The snow in the trees was really gluey and tough to turn on so I really didn't venture in there. Once again there was practically no one there which made it really sweet. Here are a frew pics from the day

TBolt.jpg

Thunderbolt

tboltglade.jpg

Tbolt Glades

Challange.jpg

The Challenge

Edited by PA Ridge Racer

Really nice photos ,the first one is one the background on my computer. I like JF/BB a lot , every time I go there I always have fun. The snow quality and the grooming are what really stick out there, conditions always seem to be good. I usually spend most of my time at JF and haven't been to BB in a while. I like JF better b/c they have some challenging runs on the east and still have a decent park. I usually venture up there one or two weekends a season and stay with a friend who works there.