contests

LineSki

i did the bikercross last year, it was nuts, im goin to do it this year. i went there just to have the chance to ride down a slope, but all these guys were hardcore about downhilling and stuff. but i held my own and ended staying in the brackets longer than i thought. i think i finish some where in the 20's out of 50 some

i'll be doing skiercross for sure. unfortunately, i wont be around for the slopestyle, or to defend my title for the second skiercross. the skiercrosses were kind of haggard last year, especially the one on raceway. everything was packed in really tight and the jumps were not nearly long enough. fun time none the less though.

didn't they have it last year?  Or did they cut it out for this year?  :confused

yea they had the big air and rail jam the last couple of years but they got rid of it this year to have the slopestyle instead. i think it would have been cool if they did both

Edited by NITRO_rider

public enemy do you ski at camelback. if u did i i deffinitly saw you. i think i saw like three different kids with public enemys and they were all ripping, are you an instructor.

Yeah, I do ski camelback, but I'm not an instructor. I've got the Nine MX (motocross, it has the visor) helmet, that should give me away. And I should be ripping twice as hard as the instructor :P The other kid was probably my mini-me; my brother. He rocks PE's too.

i'll be doing skiercross for sure. unfortunately, i wont be around for the slopestyle, or to defend my title for the second skiercross. the skiercrosses were kind of haggard last year, especially the one on raceway. everything was packed in really tight and the jumps were not nearly long enough. fun time none the less though.

Would you mind breaking it down a little?

So if they were to have ideal snowmaking conditions before skiercross, just how much like a full-blown skiercross event is it? How many are in each heat? Do they funnel together looking for a hole shot? Assuming there are built in rollers, did you absorb, jump, or double jump? Basically, it'd be interesting to hear a detailed run-through from start to finish.

Would you mind breaking it down a little?

So if they were to have ideal snowmaking conditions before skiercross, just how much like a full-blown skiercross event is it? How many are in each heat? Do they funnel together looking for a hole shot? Assuming there are built in rollers, did you absorb, jump, or double jump? Basically, it'd be interesting to hear a detailed run-through from start to finish.

Four people so yes whole shot. Their are rollers, it depends on the timing for doubling or absorbing. There are kickers as well though, which you obviously have to get air off of. I don't know the exact coarse setup, but those are skier/boarder cross setup. From the races I've seen they are pretty slow races as far as races are concerned.

I just checked out the video on the site. It didn't dawn on me to look, since the Montage site sucks so bad. It sure is a narrow course and it looks like they made up for flatness with extra air. Looks like the hole shot wins, especially on skis. Shame they don't have video of the skiercross.