I knew it would happen

Schif

I was trying to figure out what was different.

What an awesome day today was. Warm and never more than a few dozen people on the North Face all day. I pulled in at 10:30am and it almost looked like the place was closed. Hopefully the hundreds of people in the long-ass tubing lift line raised enough money to help keep the place open for next year.

I was trying to figure out what was different.

What an awesome day today was. Warm and never more than a few dozen people on the North Face all day. I pulled in at 10:30am and it almost looked like the place was closed. Hopefully the hundreds of people in the long-ass tubing lift line raised enough money to help keep the place open for next year.

I wish i could've joined you, but i really couldn't ditch the appointment....

While on the subject, Atomic, wouldn't you think that your dental hygenist is about the worst female on Earth to hit on? I mean, what chance do you have with some chick that scrapes gross yellow plaque off of your teeth and flosses old meat from between your teeth?

I just had a dental appointment and always wonder about that.

While on the subject, Atomic, wouldn't you think that your dental hygenist is about the worst female on Earth to hit on? I mean, what chance do you have with some chick that scrapes gross yellow plaque off of your teeth and flosses old meat from between your teeth?

I just had a dental appointment and always wonder about that.

haha, but I take pride in my perfectly straight teeth...i love going to the dentist :D why do you think i'm always smiling?

but yea, that is sorta digusting :lol:

Love the dentist? lol I never used to mind going to the dentist until a few months ago when I went and found out that I had two cavites. I had cavites before but they all fell out with my baby teeth and never had one since. Then after having braces for two years I find out I have two cavities...darn it.

I have sensitive teeth so it hurts when I go, with all the cold water, and proding and poking. My favorite is when they stab you with that metal thing, and then say, oh your gums are bleeding, you need to brush your gums better. No I don't, you need to stop stabbing me with a pointy metal thing. Then the dentist comes in and says the same thing, well it looks like you've been doing a good job, just floss a little bit better. Its smells weird, and I can't ever seem to spit cleanly in the dentist, so I look like an idoit with drool all over me. I really don't like going, but I guess it beats having horrible teeth.

The last time I went to the dentist the lady who was doing the cleaning was not very careful with the sharp pointy things they use. I was sitting there thinking "Thats my gum, no matter how hard you scrape it it's not going to come off." Then my gums were all raw and sore and she was trying to brush my gums in stead of my teeth or something. That was one of the most uncomfortable dentist vists I ever had. Plus now I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Most of the time going to the dentist is not bad though.

The last time I went to the dentist the lady who was doing the cleaning was not very careful with the sharp pointy things they use.  I was sitting there thinking "Thats my gum, no matter how hard you scrape it it's not going to come off."  Then my gums were all raw and sore and she was trying to brush my gums in stead of my teeth or something.  That was one of the most uncomfortable dentist vists I ever had.  Plus now I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled.  Most of the time going to the dentist is not bad though.

We were just discussing wisdom teeth on new years eve at my friends house. A bunch of people were saying their dentist wanted them pulled even thought they were fine. Sounds like a the dentists and oral surgeons are in cahoots :ph34r: . Anyways, I got mine pulled, wasn't that bad, I was up and about a few hours later, though I wasn't supposed to be. :wiggle

We were just discussing wisdom teeth on new years eve at my friends house. A bunch of people were saying their dentist wanted them pulled even thought they were fine. Sounds like a the dentists and oral surgeons are in cahoots  :ph34r: . Anyways, I got mine pulled, wasn't that bad, I was up and about a few hours later, though I wasn't supposed to be.  :wiggle

i know a few oral surgeons, they both work about 1 day a week, golf the rest. Both make almost a million a year, doesn't seem to be that bad of a profession, after all, they're just dentists. :)