Summit Custom 110 Carbon Fiber 06/07

LessThanSammy

I am selling my pair of Carbon Fiber Summit Custom 110 Skiboards I purchased last year. Only rode them 2 or 3 times. They are great skiboards, but I decided to switch back to Skis after 6 years on Skiboards.

They have a set of Releasable Tyrollia Raiflex bindings mounted on them.

post-2315-1199225671_thumb.jpg

Asking 250.00 for them. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Sam

Edited by LessThanSammy

Releasable bindings? Is this standard in the snowlerblade realm?

Seems to be these days. Those old clip on style binders had a huge percentage of spiral fractures to the lower legs after people took a fall at speed on them and one of the dges caught in the snow.

Are are they in the halfpipe?

I personally have not used them in the half-pipe, only rode them around 3 times. www.skiboards.com is where I bought them and they have a message board. You could look at that to see how people like them in the pipe.

They are longer than snow blades for instance, but are still really short. So I would imagine that they would do fine in the pipe. Anyone else have any opinions?

Sam

They are longer than snow blades for instance, but are still really short. So I would imagine that they would do fine in the pipe. Anyone else have any opinions?

My opinion... snow blades are freaking lame. Sorry, it was too easy. Ebay them sonsa bitches; all the tards on ebay will go crazy for them.

Edited by nick malozzi